I have a great 1 bedroom luxury condo, beachfront in Cabarete, Dominican Rep. It is a wild party town and I am just 2 mins walk to the beachfront bars. I want to have a bit of a change this winter and possibly do some skiing/snowboarding. If you have a place you want to swap for a month or so after New Years I would like to hear from you. I will consider anywhere, not just ski destinations. Cabarete is famous for windsurfing and kiteboarding. It also comes with a Honda CR250R dirt bike and Toyota 4x4, Jackson and Line6, 24inch imac and Cubase, full midi setup with drum pads, keyboard etc. and a Bass. What more do you need? I want somewhere cool but will consider something in a great city as well.
You do realize who you're asking don't you?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Why are you even askin?!!! The answer is, obviously, yes. BUT since it'll never happen, we know you're jus braggin, jerkwad!
that sounds like a terrible idea.
i'm sure there's a site that's made for this sort of thing?
Quote by Metallicaxp
I'll trade ya' for me shed oot back. It has insulation and everything.

+1
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
i am hoping to swap with another guitarist, and hope they leave some gear for me to play. I am not rich, in fact I have no money but I live like a millionaire.