im geitng a Dean Dime-o-Flage Snow Camo guitar,and i want to know can i put a floyde rose in to it,my friend has a old busted up RG that has a floyde thats decent,im gonna put ZW EMGs in so while im putign them in il put a floyde in
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
You can put a Floyd Rose in anything.

You'll need a router, a jig, a template, and some knowledge of how to use all three.

Also, before you drop $200 on EMGs, please know that you need a good tube amp for them to really sound like they should.

It will be a lot of hassle.

I just saw a picture of the guitar.

It has a Tune-O-Matic bridge, which means it will have a neck angle (if the bridge isn't recessed).

I don't recommend putting a Floyd Rose on a guitar with an angle neck. Mostly because it won't work.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
i do i have a crate V50 tube
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by Øtt?r
I don't recommend putting a Floyd Rose on a guitar with an angle neck. Mostly because it won't work.

This.

You're gonna need a new neck 1st. One that is NOT angled.

Also, before you drop $$ on the EMGs, check out the SD Blackouts. Read the user reviews here, http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-Blackout-Active-Humbucker-Set?sku=301007. Imho, the Blackouts (despite the fact that thy're EMG copies) are cleaner-sounding than EMGs. Some EMGs can sound real muddy too, when ya put em on clean. The Blackouts don't.
i know i looked at them before,i chose th ZW out of the KK set,first of all because the local music shop has the EMGs on sale in november and there cheaper there in the first place,and i have the 85 in my jackson and i love it so im gonna put aszet in my Dean,im geting a cheaper guitar to mod out
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Ok, by all means go for the EMGs then!

You can't use a Floyd Rose with an angled neck though, sorry dude.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.