so yesterday my 360 RRoD on me and i went onto the MS site and told them what had happened and they sent me and email with a label to put on a box and send it to them and was wondering if i would have to send it in my own box or if they will send me one? also i was wondering what i should send with the xbox e.g. power supply.

any help would be much appreciated
boy Muddy Waters invented electricity

live gamertag = LiamOfTheFunk
What the crap is a 360 RRoD?
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
RRoD=Red Ring of Death

they will send one. only put your 360 in. No wires, cables, or harddrives
they also had me take the faceplate off when i sent mine in.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by The Spoon
RRoD=Red Ring of Death

they will send one. only put your 360 in. No wires, cables, or harddrives

This.

Also if you have a special faceplate that you got separately[gears of war, halo, etc.]
don't send it in...they will keep it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
thanks guys
boy Muddy Waters invented electricity

live gamertag = LiamOfTheFunk
Take the hard drive off, and any disk out because you get neiter returned

edit: they don't send UK customers the box, you have to buy one and arrange a UPS pickup (for free)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Oct 28, 2008,
Only the 360 itself. No addons, HDD, face plates etc. Obviously take out any game or DVD.

Funny story:

Some guy from the US won a 360 with a bunch of signatures on it from the guys from Bungie (Halo series) from a raffle raising money for Cancer research or something. When his 360 RRoD'd he sent it back with a letter stating not to clean the signatures off! Guess what? He got his 360 back with the signatures off. They were in permanent marker so they must have scrubbed pretty hard. After word of this got around the net, Bungie and Microsoft sent him like $500 worth of Halo swag, a new 360 with a kickass paintjob and signatures etc.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I sent mine in without harddrive or anything.. but they gave me one back with a harddrive and two months free xbox live gold?
So I now have a free harddrive..