Ok, so, I have a Fender Stagemaster, right? (I know some people have seen me talk bout it a lot, but I love it, ok?) Anyway, I wanna put active pickups in it. Now, I've heard that SD Blackouts have a cleaner sound than EMGs. In fact, I even read some user reviews on musiciansfriend.

Now, the only problem is I have, as stock pops, 2 humbuckers and a single coil in the middle. (Don't ask me wat the stock pups are axactly; idk.) Those are set up with a 5-way selector. Well, lookin up SD Blackouts, I couldn't find a single coil. However, EMG makes a few single coils. This one, http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMG-EMGSA-Alnico-Single-Coil-Active-Pickup?sku=300248, is similar to wat I want.

So, can I put 2 SD Blackouts and an EMG-SA in the same guitar? Will there be any problems with doin this? (And plz refrain from sayin, "Idk y u would", etc.) Any elecronic issues? Or, frankly anythin at all?
2 blackouts and an emg will work fine.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
perfect, i would recommend the SA great single coil vintage sound, but very good for distortion, and blues
forgot to mention that there's a duncan as-1 floating around. if you can find one its an active single coil blackout.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.