Generations have passed...
The first bands I've ever loved was WESTLIFE and BACKSTREET BOYS. But they're too old now. Then MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE was born. ROCK is in my hands! Then came FALL OUT BOY! But before them, I like SIMPLE PLAN and LINKIN PARK. After that HINDER and PANIC AT THE DISCO came. Now there is BOYS LIKE GIRLS, LIFEHOUSE and ONEREPUBLIC.But even if many bands come, rock is in our hearts forever.

THis is my first thread..
I'm sorry if it's corny!
Quote by Soul-Monger
Run for the hills. Now.

Ya, or I'll Seek and destroy you.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
im pretty sure i hate every one of those bands, except maybe mcr....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Actually, for me it was more along the lines of:
Eminem-->Sum 41-->Linkin Park--->System of a Down---->Thrash metal from the bay area--------->Everything that was and ever will be metal.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Martindecorum
kid go to a cd store and go by something like hmmm Metallica, Bon Jovi, Queen, Rush, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Ac/Dc, Led Zeppelin, or something older then learn

**** Bon Jovi...
im thinkin its a troll
Iceman w/ emgs
fender fmdsp65
Boss MetalZone
Fender Cybertwin
Epi LP plus top
Zoom gfx4
Death metal (sounds amazing through bass amp)
ibanez weeping demon
he did that on purpose to piss all the elitists off

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Quote by Martindecorum
kid go to a cd store and go by something like hmmm Metallica, Bon Jovi, Queen, Rush, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Ac/Dc, Led Zeppelin, or something older then learn

i love you xD

best music around tbh
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I'm not one of those guys who rants about MTV but man, MTV runs your life.

Runs?
or Ruins?
Quote by angus fan16
well just for kicks i went like.

thrid eye blind->led zeppelin->judas priest->thrash(anthrax, mettlica etc)->iced earth
->pink floyd->the grateful dead->phish/any jam band.->jazz
Quote by Jelowe
**** Bon Jovi...

+1 Bon Jovi are a pop band, same as MCR or Fall Out Boy
Quote by Martindecorum

or discover bands that no one your age has heard of, ive done that plenty of times, i take chances alot

Live in Europe by The Billy Cobham-George Duke Band
No Mystery by Return to Forever

and just about all 35 albums i have of Frank Zappa i took chances on, i never heard any of them previous......but i liked em all
'Music is the best"
Zappa
OR let people listen to whatever they want
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by goldmember1217
Yeah, if you're a 12 year old German child.

nawh, it just generally is the best music around... alot of the rock around these days is uninventive, take all these metal players for example, its all the exact same patterns.

Power chords all through the song, even the solos are random garbage