This isn't even about her laughable credentials as VP, it's about her as a person.

She has been asked numerous times why she doesn't tell her supporters who scream 'terrorist' and 'muslim' to shut up. She claims 'I never hear that!' (don't argue, this is her defense)

Well, another rally, another idiot, this time louder than the rest. This one is so loud that Palin noticeably loses track of her speech and stammers, but still says NOTHING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9T0FI2axbU

Really honorable. Oh well, McPalin are going to get destroyed on Nov 4, but they could at least have some decency.
So, basically, she's a politician.

I don't see what "her as a person" has to do with anything, though.
Quote by Flying Couch
So, basically, she's a politician.

No, don't try and excuse it.

If this were the other way around and someone yelled something even NEARLY as offensive as that about McCain or Palin, the GOP would have ads of it within 10 minutes running every day till Nov 4 along with their robo-calls.

Quote by madhampster
Take your Ranting to the political thread.

Only threads are useless, there are 10`129018731273 posts in them already.

Shut up.
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Only threads are useless, there are 10`129018731273 posts in them already.

Shut up.

Wtf does that even mean?
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by madhampster
Wtf does that even mean?

He means his post will be ignored if he posts in one of the "ONLY (topic) thread" threads.
Quote by xaviergray
Remember when Anna Nicole Smith hooked up with that eighty-something oil tycoon? Yeah, McPalin reminds me of that. Eerily.

lmao I think the whole picking palin thing is just a publicity move since mccain is so old hes probably gonna die so we would have the first woman president......
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
No one cares about your conservative bashing.

edit: your avatar = fail
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Flying Couch
He means his post will be ignored if he posts in one of the "ONLY (topic) thread" threads.

Oh, so he had to make it important by making a whole new thread for it.
I see
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Take it to "The Only Political Thread", will ya?

Damn people pollutin the pit with politics. :looks disgusted: