Old Old Old. Seen it a thousand times on tv.

Take it to the Politics thread.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Old. Political thread.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've seen this. I don't understand why that's a reason to not trust someone.
sup?
I just found it hilarious the look on his face is amazing.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ldl67

Because all Arabs are terrorists who hate America. Duh.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by ldl67

ignorance is ignorant.

didn't your momma ever tell you not to trust someone who looks different or thinks different?

school has clearly failed you.
hahahhahahahha

he's alll like "SHUT THE **** UP"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Last edited by ExtremeMetalFTW at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by Old Lady
I deny these crazy accusations.

well we have video evidence old lady.
Quote by Minkaro
Obviously it's hard to judge from a minute of video, but McCain seems to deal with those people very well.

No he didn't. His response was (I'm paraphrasing), "He's not an Arab. He's a good honest family man." As if the two are mutually exclusive.
Quote by civildp1
No he didn't. His response was (I'm paraphrasing), "He's not an Arab. He's a good honest family man." As if the two are mutually exclusive.

well what else is he gonna say? "hes not an arab, hes black foo!!!"
Quote by civildp1

well, i think he had to say that because its the obvious taht old lady equates Arab with terrosist and evil man
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by civildp1

In all fairness, he stuck up for him and had to come up with something to say on the spot. Although his reply showed some implications to believe that he thinks an Arab can't be a "good honest family man", I doubt he meant for it to come out that way.
Quote by civildp1

What else should he say? The old lady thinks Arab=terrorist, so it was easier for him to just say that instead of "OMG n00b, arab=/=obama=/=terrorist!"
Quote by civildp1

Actually, I heard it as "he's not an arab" *pause* then the rest of it. The "good honest family man" sounded like a new point, which he didn't intend to be related to his first point.

But let's agree to disagree, before we get this thread closed. I'd get lost in the politics thread.
Quote by tayroar
well we have video evidence old lady.

Well maybe I have videos of YOU! Huh punk!?!?
Quote by Minkaro
I knew you'd turn up.

Nice to you making a few sensible posts too. Not just going along with the "old lady" gimmick every post.

What ever happened to that darth vader guy? I haven't seen him for a while.
^ I killed him lad. What good's the darkside when you can't make a good cuppa.
Quote by tayroar

he got banned
Quote by scissormetimber
he got banned

Ah that sucks. Perma or 30 day?
Quote by tayroar

He was too into the gimmick. Every one of his posts was a "I'm Darth Vader lol" post, so the mods must have thought "enough spam *BANNED*"

See, I'm good. I have a careful balance of "normal" posts and "I'm a mink, lol" posts.
Quote by Minkaro
He was too into the gimmick. Every one of his posts was a "I'm Darth Vader lol" post, so the mods must have thought "enough spam *BANNED*"

See, I'm good. I have a careful balance of "normal" posts and "I'm a mink, lol" posts.

awwww that sucks. I really liked that guy.
McCain isn't a bad guy, but I think he is pissing on the fire he essentially started with that comment. Honestly, while is a typical Republican, I see this and think that he at least has a little credibility as opposed to Palin who is ready to make all these wild accusations to make herself look better. While I think Obama should be in (even though he is ahead of his time and will no doubt, be assassinated in the future), his goals and aspirations are more valid and relevant the the American nation, as of course, Democrats are more nationally orientated politicans rather than international like Republicans. Btw, I have to admit, most harcore Republican supporters seem to be absolute idiots but then again, any extremists are usually bad.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM