I use and really love Fender heavy picks, I've tried some other stuff but always come back to these (although I want to try extra heavy).

Does anyone know exactly how thick they are? I've searched and can't find them, but I'm curious for the exact gauge (yes, that means a number in mm).
pretty sure they're 1.0 mm bro...I used those as well until a buddy of mine told me to try a Dunlop Jazz III pick...They feel quite awkward at first but now I refuse to use anything else...You feel like you have so much more control with those, in my opinion. The ones I use are "Sharp" too, so if you find some sharp Dunlop Jazz III picks, try them out!
Fender Heavys are great. I hate the thin Fenders tho, they go snappity snap snap in half. Also check out a few of the off brands like the JaZZ 3 mentioned above. A lot of thick-pick fans end up using stuff like that.
try the jazz III as most people suggests
they are great for guitar playing
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
yah, jazz III or eric johnson sig pick. its also dunlop, almost the same as a jazz III, but a slightly more ergonomic shape for gripping. but same accuracy and tone and shit.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
I only use Fender medium picks. I just find them the best picks to use.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
I like the Dunlop Big Stubbys...almost picked up a pack of Jazz IIIs this past saturday, but the small size threw me off.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I use Fender Extra Heavies.

Love 'Em.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by litus
try the jazz III as most people suggests
they are great for guitar playing

i wouldn't suggest using them to...brush your teeth though

i use tortex .72...the yellow ones...been playing with one pick for about a year now

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I've used nothing but 2mm Gator Grips for the past year now. When I first started off, I used the Fender Heavies, but they just weren't heavy or thick enough. I've got to have some meat behind my stroke.

Jazz IIIs are great too. Just small.