the first one is dumb and you should have just taken of the stickers, but the second one is surprisingly cool.
Quote by injected
How did you do that?

They are guitar graphics/skins/wraps lol!! Basically a graphic kit for a guitar.
How did you get a graphic kit? Can you pick which picture goes on? I really want to do this
Quote by injected
How did you get a graphic kit? Can you pick which picture goes on? I really want to do this

They're all do it yourself kits, installation is a breeze. There's about 15 or so different graphics to choose from and/or the option for custom work.
Quote by tona_107
the first one is dumb and you should have just taken of the stickers, but the second one is surprisingly cool.

The stickers that were on it were covering some pretty bad scratches. The guitar's natural finish was pretty much hit.
Jeez, can you pick cheesier graphics :P

cool concept though. Would like to see something more subtile. Almost got there with the f-100, but not quite.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
Jeez, can you pick cheesier graphics :P

cool concept though. Would like to see something more subtile. Almost got there with the f-100, but not quite.

Like more plain?? Suggestions are very welcome my friend
Do a really psychedelic one! like greens, oranges, purples tie die that sorta thing...how much are these selling for?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Just the blood splatter by itself would have been cool.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by linksys24
Like more plain?? Suggestions are very welcome my friend

Yeah like maybe some subtile (kinda) patterns.

Eg. Stripes, plaids, checkerboard, stars, ect.

And the blood splatter by itself woulda been okay too.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
They go for $60.00 I'll work on a plain one and post it up when I'm done. Thanks for the suggestions!
Wow, I like the LP. That one is excellent.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments