Page 1 of 2
one of those god damn days at work/school where everything goes wrong all the time

and do you get it every single god damn day?

i know i do
"We carry death out of the village!"
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.
Weapons I'm going to use in the zombie apocalypse:
1) Crossbow
2) Shuriken
3) A plexi-glass B.C. Rich Dagger
4) A bag of Jack Links Jerky
Would you like a hug?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Trip on the curb day...

Where like you spill your coffee on your best shirt, you get fired, and dumped all in the same day... But you get through it, until something little happens like you trip on the curb or stub your toe. Then all of a sudden all those things that happened are ten times worse.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
well yeah pretty much, i have learned to accept the worst and if anything better happens i am pleasantly surprised (thank you bastard ass murphy's law)
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Days like those make me appreciate the small things
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
but i mean today sucked so bad at work, everything went wrong, the machine i work on killed it's self 10 times in a row, then i find out that the girl i was just about to ask out is already dating someone else WHEN she knew i liked her. then yeah it all just piled up, eh thats all ima say, don't wanna seem "emo"
I have found that if I wake up and decide that today will be a good day, it always is.

I only ever have crappy days because I don't feel like having a good day.
Quote by Marskell
but i mean today sucked so bad at work, everything went wrong, the machine i work on killed it's self 10 times in a row, then i find out that the girl i was just about to ask out is already dating someone else WHEN she knew i liked her. then yeah it all just piled up, eh thats all ima say, don't wanna seem "emo"

So long as you don't start quoting songs that "explain you so well" about how your life is a black abyss, you're good.

Trust me, there will be a few worse days that'll make this one seem like a summer's breeze, and some that are just so amazing you'll feel like the luckiest guy ever.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Yeah, I had a pretty bad day. It just dawned on me how much I've been procrastinating and how much study I have to do. I don't think that I can do very well in my looming exams no matter how much I study now. Oh well
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by x_thurston_x
So long as you don't start quoting songs that "explain you so well" about how your life is a black abyss, you're good.

Trust me, there will be a few worse days that'll make this one seem like a summer's breeze, and some that are just so amazing you'll feel like the luckiest guy ever.

HAHAHAHAHA im sig'ing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i have had worse days but today just hurts...EH

i need necrophagist they always cheer me up
every day. people treat me liek shit cause im ugly. **** them. **** school. people suck.
Quote by shtiming
every day. people treat me liek shit cause im ugly. **** them. **** school. people suck.

If you think you are ugly, then yes, you are ugly. I'm not particularly attractive(this is modesty talking, I am obviously lying) but people don't treat me like crap. You just have to have confidence dude.
confidence...my brain knows not of such a thing
Quote by Marskell
confidence...my brain knows not of such a thing

Then replace confidence with douchebaggery. They go hand in hand.
Quote by shtiming

WELL WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!?!
Huh mister??

(missy?)

I kid...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by gunther_sucks
Then replace confidence with douchebaggery. They go hand in hand.

So to put your logic into context, being confident enough to talk to a girl = being a big enough douchebag to do so?
I think not.

On topic, my days are either mellow and normal or jusst awesome.
Then there's the occasional day every few months where life just sucks.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
So to put your logic into context, being confident enough to talk to a girl = being a big enough douchebag to do so?
I think not.

On topic, my days are either mellow and normal or jusst awesome.
Then there's the occasional day every few months where life just sucks.

Hey, it was a joke, lay off Mr. serious, who pissed in your coffee?
arnt you lucky....mr i have no problems LOL
Quote by Marskell
arnt you lucky....mr i have no problems LOL

Haha, you don't want to see my list of problems, it will just get you down. Instead of thinking of your problems think of this picture:

Instant Joy!
Quote by gunther_sucks

I always liked "who pissed in your cheerios" better. I dunno... Sounds cheery.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

actually this weeks been great so far :]
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I always liked "who pissed in your cheerios" better. I dunno... Sounds cheery.

touche
Quote by gunther_sucks

Oi, my apologies then.
Next time, put a smilie or something. They dispell all hate. =)

And if you must know, Chuck Norris pissed in my coffee.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Oi, my apologies then.

That must be some strong java.
Quote by Froboarder
Oi, my apologies then.

BOOM! TONSIL ROUNDHOUSE!
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

It's not really 'one of those days' if it happens every day, is it?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
It's not really 'one of those days' if it happens every day, is it?

TOUCHE!

then ....i should be complaining about when i have a good day that it's ONE OF THOSE DAYS....verry good point
these days are what turned me onto pessimism, now it is easier to get through my day.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

That's pretty much my 2007. My 2008 on the other hand, has kicked ass.
I have lots of bad days, the fact that i have to commute to uni/college early in the morning means i get quite stressed as soon as the day starts, not only because i have to pay more to travel, but also because the platforms are quite cramped and then as soon as the train pulls in everyone crowds around me, luckily i only have to do it 2 days per week and have worked out when to get there for the fast train, but i have lots of bad things happen other than that and have to use all of my self control not to say or do anything alot of the time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
One single thing and the whole day feels weird. Not necessarily bad - Just weird.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Well lets put it this way. Everyday of my life has been the worst day of my life.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I can say I haven't had one of those in a long time, and for some reason, it just doesn't bother me anymore. I had them all throughout High School when I cared so much, now I really don't give a shit, I just keep truckin'.
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
I once woke up thinking it'd be a great day. I was all merry however upon returning from my crap I witnessed the clouds showin' me the finger first thing in the mornin'.

My day was ruined after that.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I'm home because I think I'm comming down with something.

Anyway, yeah. Shit happens.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Page 1 of 2