G'day all just wanted to say that i ****ed meh's mum and all the other admins mums. But thats not all i also mutalated all Frenchys pets, ****ed meh's mum in her ear, and to all the other admins go check your parents bedrooms cause there will be alot of blood to clean up from the amount of times i ****ed ur mums. I ****ed ur mums to the point that there pussies and arseholes where bleeding and about to tear. Next you should go help ur mums on the toilet as i expect them not to be able to take a shit because of the pounding i gave their arseholes. Last but not least Frenchy i ****ed your sister with a couple of my mates, we had a dicks in every hole and if there werent enough holes we made some.
Quote by naztek
G'day all just wanted to say that i ****ed meh's mum and all the other admins mums. But thats not all i also mutalated all Frenchys pets, ****ed meh's mum in her ear, and to all the other admins go check your parents bedrooms cause there will be alot of blood to clean up from the amount of times i ****ed ur mums. I ****ed ur mums to the point that there pussies and arseholes where bleeding and about to tear. Next you should go help ur mums on the toilet as i expect them not to be able to take a shit because of the pounding i gave their arseholes. Last but not least Frenchy i ****ed your sister with a couple of my mates, we had a dicks in every hole and if there werent enough holes we made some.

is your fetish being banned?
My god. You're so cool. Could I have the honour of sucking your penis and feeding you grapes?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots