before i get any shit, they have powerpop tendencies and were about of the second wave of emo, i believe.

why are weezer so amazing?
cos theyre sick, its their pop sensibilties that make them so good, and the completely original way that they have what is essentially hard rock played under such amazing pop songs.

and rivers is an amazing song writer

and they are NOT emo

weezer rule
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Quote by frusciante39
cos theyre sick, its their pop sensibilties that make them so good, and the completely original way that they have what is essentially hard rock played under such amazing pop songs.

and rivers is an amazing song writer

and they are NOT emo

weezer rule

they were part of the more... indie emo scene back in the 90s.
Quote by lefthandman9876
because there is a weezer thread

take it there

silly oct 08er

use the searchbar

it's in the wrong forum.
Quote by kenan6346
Evidently not if it hasn't been moved or closed by mods...

then the mods need to educate themselves.
Quote by ulique

Whether or not it fits into the correct genre as YOU see it, it fits into the correct genre as this forum sees it, which is what is all that matters for discussion on this forum. Get used to it or get out.
*reported*
Quote by saxaxe
Whether or not it fits into the correct genre as YOU see it, it fits into the correct genre as this forum sees it, which is what is all that matters for discussion on this forum. Get used to it or get out.
*reported*

i'm reported for being correct? holy moley.

weezer are not indie, they are on a major label and have been for quite some time. and everyone is alternative if you think about.

so i have put this band in the correct forum.

whoever disagrees really has no idea about music.
Quote by ulique
i'm reported for being correct? holy moley.

weezer are not indie, they are on a major label and have been for quite some time. and everyone is alternative if you think about.

so i have put this band in the correct forum.

whoever disagrees really has no idea about music.

Nope, reported for breaking the rules of the forum. If there's already a thread made on a band, you post in that thread, however you may feel about its placement. You're more than welcome to enter that thread and discuss its placement, or to PM a mod to discuss the proper forum. However, "taking the law into your own hands" and creating a new thread on a band who already has one is against the rules.
That is why you are reported.
Quote by saxaxe
Nope, reported for breaking the rules of the forum. If there's already a thread made on a band, you post in that thread, however you may feel about its placement. You're more than welcome to enter that thread and discuss its placement, or to PM a mod to discuss the proper forum. However, "taking the law into your own hands" and creating a new thread on a band who already has one is against the rules.
That is why you are reported.

i read the description of this sub-forum and weezer belong here. i did what logical told me to do.
Quote by ulique
they were part of the more... indie emo scene back in the 90s.
Rivers has said, "I don't know what emo is, but apparently I'm important to it.

Rivers isn't pop punk, and they aren't emo. There's a HUGE Weezer thread in Alt/indie, so that's where they go.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It seems like you started the thread just to cause an argument, if there's already a thread use that one.
Quote by ulique

This isn't appreciated either. No need for that.