Im looking for my 2nd guitar (1st = encore strat copy, absoultly horrible.) i had it for neary 3 years and its just about becoming un-playable. I've had my eyes on a startocaster lite ash but it's too much . I came across this on ebay and thought it looked very sexy and heard korean squires are pretty well made.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120322768533

My setup
Cube 20x
EH Big muff ( USA )

Thanks for any reply's .

Sean
Hmmm.... Have you tried some of the standard strats at GC? I like the look of it, but if it's your 2nd guitar, I wouldn't trust that the guitar is as well built as he says. Better to play one in a store before you buy it. Just my opinion, though.
Hi There are no guitar centres where i live or any other music shops for that matter ( In the UK country side ) i did play a standard strat and i like it but it was to overpriced for what i thought of it. ( i think it was £280 )

EDIT : Also for some reason i put in his user name into google and it came back with a band so it could be him i'm not sure.
280 pounds? Wow, I picked mine up for 315 USD. I'd really suggest waiting and saving a bit more money, buying sight unseen is always risky. It's not worth it for your second guitar. You want a definite upgrade, not something that's potentially require a lot of work.
Have scope at this 70's Strat at Project Music, it's £359. Most other shops do it for £459.

70's Strat
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Thanks , i think im going to wait . see if i can get into one of the citys and try a few out before i buy. Ill have a browse on that project music as it seems alot cheaper than other sites.
Quote by sean42
Hi There are no guitar centres where i live or any other music shops for that matter ( In the UK country side ) i did play a standard strat and i like it but it was to overpriced for what i thought of it. ( i think it was £280 )

EDIT : Also for some reason i put in his user name into google and it came back with a band so it could be him i'm not sure.

£280 is a VERY good price.
ANY guitar less then that is not of a good quality.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
£280 is a VERY good price.
ANY guitar less then that is not of a good quality.

That's pretty much true. And watch out, for around that price, you'll find a lot of variation from guitar to guitar, so it's a good idea to try five or six to find the one that fits you.
have a look around ebay, search for fender mexican strats and you should be able to find some going for £200, yamaha pacifica is a very good guitar as well the 112v go cheap as well as the 412v which is new at £200 and is very high quality
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube