Page 1 of 2
There are some truly stunning pics on here.
I have never seen photos with such clarity before, the only photos ive seen are grainy and unclear, which does give me suspicions as to whether or not they have been shopped...

And seeing as i know nothing about photoshopping and image editing i thought id share with you...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp

what d'you think?
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Quote by WyldeRaven
What d'you think?

I think it's suspicious that all UFO's look the same in every decade.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Having a knowledge about photoshoping and image editing I can tell you right away than any picture could be edited in the way that it looks authentic.

Particularly those ones, any image editing novice can just paste a flying saucer onto a clear blue sky to make it look "real", then maybe even add a blur so it looks like it's moving really fast. It takes like 5 minutes.

For the others you have to work a bit more with, but it's 100% plausible that it was in fact photoshopped.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Think about it

How come there are no perfect pictures that have not been debunked, from a city like New York with millions of tourists year after year, always looking up and taking photographs?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
Think about it

How come there are no perfect pictures that have not been debunked, from a city like New York with millions of tourists year after year, always looking up and taking photographs?

there are some perfect images and footage bro
Quote by tands
there are some perfect images and footage bro

All of which have been debunked by experts such as David Biedny (photoshop GOD, worked on Star Wars special effects, worked for Industrial Light and Magic and an effects creator)

That guy is more reliable than Joe Photographer with basic photoshop skills
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
i looked at the sites ... my room has gone all cold :S
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I live in the Hudson Valley region of New York, which is the 2nd on a list of UFO sightings, and this past Friday night, I saw a red light in the sky. Wasn't a plane, and it was moving rather slow through the air past a news station antannae. About 15 seconds later, me or my friend's had no idea where the hell it went. We were staring at it all the way down the highway and when we look away, gone. ****ing crazy.
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I think it's suspicious that all UFO's look the same in every decade.

The US Government The Aliens don't have a very big budget to replace their very small massive Experiemntle Aircraft UFO fleet every 10 years
Quote by GangsterLi
i looked at the sites ... my room has gone all cold :S

Turn up the heat!

Quote by BrandonC
I live in the Hudson Valley region of New York, which is the 2nd on a list of UFO sightings, and this past Friday night, I saw a red light in the sky. Wasn't a plane, and it was moving rather slow through the air past a news station antannae. About 15 seconds later, me or my friend's had no idea where the hell it went. We were staring at it all the way down the highway and when we look away, gone. ****ing crazy.

Helicopter?
They are just all trying to fly to this place.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Ten seconds prior to that picture.

"Quick Betsy Sue! Snap a electro-paintin' of this here pigskin when I toss 'er in the air.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Flying Saucers are gay. They need to alter the shape for maximum wind resistance.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Kensai
Turn up the heat!

Helicopter?

Nah, it wasn't loud or anything. When we got nearer to the location on the highway (It was literally across the hudson river ) it was practically silent with exception to the few cars on the road. We definitely would have heard the chopper sounds, but didn't. It wasn't too high, it was actually pretty close to the ground.
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
Lot of those pictures look fake.

Never the less , i hardly need photos to make me believe in UFO's.

Stories from my family are enough to make me a believer haha

and did anyone think some of those photos were just frisbees lol
"Where's your will to be weird? " - Jim Morrison
Quote by Moggan13
The US Government The Aliens don't have a very big budget to replace their very small massive Experiemntle Aircraft UFO fleet every 10 years

America's fiscal idiocy even has an effect on the aliens economy

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kensai
Having a knowledge about photoshoping and image editing I can tell you right away than any picture could be edited in the way that it looks authentic.

Particularly those ones, any image editing novice can just paste a flying saucer onto a clear blue sky to make it look "real", then maybe even add a blur so it looks like it's moving really fast. It takes like 5 minutes.

For the others you have to work a bit more with, but it's 100% plausible that it was in fact photoshopped.

And yes, I call shenanigans.
Quote by black007hawk2
This isn't real, but it looks pretty sweet.

Dude ALIENS!
Live at Pompeii

Quote by BrandonC

ive had one of these happen to me as well.

i was driving down the road, and i see this bright light in the sky. Not 2 or 3 like a normal plane, just one single light. It was coming straight in my direction, and getting larger by the second. I stop my car in the middle of the road to see if it was a plane, and it wasnt. Then i noticed that it stopped moving as well, as soon as i put my car back in drive i look up to see the light shoot off to my right over a hill, then i see it come back and hover over the top of the hill. I made sure to examine it to see if it was a helicopter, but it wasnt. I continue to drive down the road, and it looks to be following me, but still staying in its position hovering over the hill top. I look forward to see if any oncoming cars are coming my way, i was in the opposite lane at this time, and as soon as i look back to see if it is still there to take a picture, it flies away in a zig zag patter across the sky.

scared the shit outta me.
To this day i still have no idea what it was.
ima n00b
The fact that they dont even exsist should tell you the pictures can't possibly be real
Quote by Zero-Hartman
America's fiscal idiocy even has an effect on the aliens economy

The aliens are in a Recession because of America. Thats why they hav'nt exterminated us yet
Quote by BrandonC
Nah, it wasn't loud or anything. When we got nearer to the location on the highway (It was literally across the hudson river ) it was practically silent with exception to the few cars on the road. We definitely would have heard the chopper sounds, but didn't. It wasn't too high, it was actually pretty close to the ground.

But it makes more sense that aliens travel thousands of light years with superior technology, yet forget to turn their lights off when visiting earth?

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']And yes, I call shenanigans.

I wanted to post that pic but no one would read my text
Quote by gimmyahug
ive had one of these happen to me as well.

i was driving down the road, and i see this bright light in the sky. Not 2 or 3 like a normal plane, just one single light. It was coming straight in my direction, and getting larger by the second. I stop my car in the middle of the road to see if it was a plane, and it wasnt. Then i noticed that it stopped moving as well, as soon as i put my car back in drive i look up to see the light shoot off to my right over a hill, then i see it come back and hover over the top of the hill. I made sure to examine it to see if it was a helicopter, but it wasnt. I continue to drive down the road, and it looks to be following me, but still staying in its position hovering over the hill top. I look forward to see if any oncoming cars are coming my way, i was in the opposite lane at this time, and as soon as i look back to see if it is still there to take a picture, it flies away in a zig zag patter across the sky.

scared the shit outta me.
To this day i still have no idea what it was.

Yeah, one of my good friends said he was driving home one night and there was a weird white light in the sky and it wasn't a plane or anything and it was shining so bright he couldn't see well (it was night time). He stopped and someone else got out of their car and was looking at it. Then a couple weeks later him and my other friend went to McDonalds and my other friend said "holy shit, he wasn't lying." I couldn't imagine an alien finding anything good in my town, all it is is hicks and jokes, with exception to my circle of friends. Maybe they want us?

Kensei - Maybe it was too dark
Live at Pompeii

Quote by Kensai

I wanted to post that pic but no one would read my text

But your point is good. Photo manipulation is not rocket science, and it's been used for propaganda for ages.

OMG, Where'd Trotsky Yezhov go?
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by Moggan13
The aliens are in a Recession because of America. Thats why they hav'nt exterminated us yet

If Obama comes into power, either they're fucked or we are

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']
OMG, Where'd Trotsky go?

He was never there!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
This one time i was walking home from one of my friends, and while i walk i see something moving really strangley in the air, i'm thinking "OMG, A flying UFO", It was really dark outside and i couldn't see it very clear. I continue to walk and it's moving really slow, and after a while of walking it was right over me and i was thinkin they were going to zap me up.. I was convinced that it was a UFO. I ran a few meters and looked back...
It turned out to be a streetlamp

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by BrandonC
Yeah, one of my good friends said he was driving home one night and there was a weird white light in the sky and it wasn't a plane or anything and it was shining so bright he couldn't see well (it was night time). He stopped and someone else got out of their car and was looking at it. Then a couple weeks later him and my other friend went to McDonalds and my other friend said "holy shit, he wasn't lying." I couldn't imagine an alien finding anything good in my town, all it is is hicks and jokes, with exception to my circle of friends. Maybe they want us?

Kensei - Maybe it was too dark

crazy shit broseph
ima n00b
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']But your point is good. Photo manipulation is not rocket science, and it's been used for propaganda for ages.

OMG, Where'd Trotsky go?
They weren't satisfied with the picture, so Trotsky told them to hold their pose whilst he took the picture. Kodak moment right there.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Should have mentioned that they saw that white light or whatever it was at McDonald's haha.
Live at Pompeii

No, they are real, I took a photo of my phone. Swear to god I haven't edited it in any way, shape or form.
What you are seeing is the truth.
Quote by BillyMaysIsSexi
No, they are real, I took a photo of my phone. Swear to god I haven't edited it in any way, shape or form.
What you are seeing is the truth.

Your phone doesn't look like this.
Quote by ross1234
They weren't satisfied with the picture, so Trotsky told them to hold their pose whilst he took the picture. Kodak moment right there.

I agree with you, the water ripples are different in both pictures.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Page 1 of 2