I'm after something that's metal. I can either get something cheap right now, like an Ibanez GRG170DX in White, which is £170 and pretty sexy, or wait till my Birthday, 30th January, and get something like a Dean Black Gold V, which is about £400 and even sexier. Can't make my mind up here.
wait
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
I have the GRG170DX in blue. It's actually not bad at all...if you set it up right. I don't like V bodies, you can't sit down and play them comfortably IMO. I don't know, I would wait. and get something better than the V.
Last edited by RG PROG at Oct 28, 2008,
wait and get the V, V's rule!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Get a Dean... The best things in life come to thoso who wait... OR you can put it this way...

Ibanez GRG170DX = £170
Dean Black/Gold V = £400

Btw, V's aren't that good to practice with (imo) so get an ML or Z.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Quote by RG PROG
I have the GRG170DX in blue. It's actually not bad at all...if you set it up right. I don't like V bodies, you can't sit down and play them comfortably IMO. I don't know, I would wait. and get something better than the V.

I don't practice sat down anyway.

Is the V actually a good guitar though, people? I mean, it looks incredible. But does it play well?
Quote by DieYouBastard

Is the V actually a good guitar though, people? I mean, it looks incredible. But does it play well?

dude... honestly... unless you are going to spend 1000 bucks on a dean.... it will probably be garbage..... low end deans suck
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
The 170DX is nice for its price, but I don't like the neck and the pickups (too near the strings, but a good setup will fix it).
Quote by DieYouBastard

I have played the Z Black/Gold and it was incredibly good. So the V would probally be the same just... different body.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
dude if u pay £199 you could get an ibanez RG321mh or something, they're better than the GRGs
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w