i grab you hard
then
i push to kill.

i push to kill
i push for the thrill
i push for life

wasn't that your will.
my bagder stares at me.....
"I was put here": I think replacing "put" with "forced" would help since forced is a stronger word. "grab you hard": I don't know why but for some reason this line reminds me of a handjob (don't ask). I would consider replacing "hard" with maybe "throat". I think you could really expand on the second verse, especially the "place where killing is real". Describe in detail the bloodshed, the screams, the corpses, whatever. I do like some ambiguity in poetry/lyrics but I felt at times it was too ambigous. I got the jist of what was happening, but I think the second verse could use some expansion to help explain tings a bit. Anyways, I hope this helped and I hope to read more from you.

Crit mine please
Sweet as a Lamb
It's pretty cliche, not hardcore enough, Push to Kill should be a Mosh song:p cuz it sounds like shoot to kill minus the gun.

Keep working on your writing, it's good you can stick to a theme/main idea.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 28, 2008,
Hmm...I like it. Tho, I do agree with themarsvolta on 2 things. "I was put here". Forced is better than put imho. "Grab you hard". Changin it to "Grab your throat" (or somethin) gives more of a poignant image, at least to me. I kinda think "Grab you hard" could be misconstrued. I know you mean kinda like ya grab the person's shirt or somethin and aren't gonna take any more shit from em. But it jus needs to be clearer to me.

I can really see this song with a heavy, sorta rolling pace main riff and Megadeth (a la "Call to Arms") type chorus. Has a ton of potential I think. Keep up the good work, man.

Crit me 2 plz, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987948
Thanks for your comments , its still in it infancy ,hearing it with the music obviously gives it the edge, i will keep it updated here,,,,,,
my bagder stares at me.....