Saw Yngwie the other night

his Bassist, Bjorn Englen, was using all EBS stuff

it sounded KILLER.....no matter how loud Yngwie was Bjorn's sound cut through the mix.

Very Clear, full and punchy!!

He was using a: 650 head
4x10 cab
1 x 15 cab
and a few of there pedals

Just really sounded AMAZING!!

www.ebssweden.com
Ya i love ebs amps except there so expensive 600watts for 1500 something. Any ways the Fafner is my favourite but they sound so yummy. hmmm Im going to play through all there stuff this saturday. Alos there pedals are really good im gasing for the overdrive with the tubes and the unichorus. Ah if only i were a million air.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
Ya i love ebs amps except there so expensive 600watts for 1500 something. Any ways the Fafner is my favourite but they sound so yummy. hmmm Im going to play through all there stuff this saturday. Alos there pedals are really good im gasing for the overdrive with the tubes and the unichorus. Ah if only i were a million air.

yeah, there are a little pricey, but man, what a sound...this would probably be the last bass gear you would EVER have to buy!!!!

I'm saving my pennies!!!! LOL
So am i, i just keep getting distracted though oh well. The most collest feature i actually think is that they can power all your pedals and an active bass aparently. Come on like no more batterys or plubs getting in the way. Cool or what.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Last edited by fatgoogle at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by fatgoogle
So am i, i just keep getting distracted though oh well. The most collest feature i actually think is that they can power all your pedals and an active bass aparently. Come on like no more batterys or plubs getting in the way. Coll or what.

extremely cool!!!