In three hours time I will be undertaking the biggest piece of fail on the entire planet.

I decided for my worship group to be the bandleader this week, take ALL the songs on SOLO bass and sing.

I can't sing, I'm not using my usual bass and it's in a tiny little room.

It's infront of my friends too. Urrrghhh....
Neither can James Hetfield but he somehow got rich..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
**** people, even if they are friends (in a good way, just don't worry if they make fun of you and what not). You won't screw up (too bad) if you just relax and play like you would any other time.
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
I'm a semi-professional vocalist. Do you have msn? Singining isn't all that hard if you're confident. Just remember, a good friend won't laugh if you didn't do well, and probably won't spread it around either.

EDIT: SMOKING!? Bad, bad. Drink some tea.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
why did you agree to that?
When the power of love overcomes the love for power, the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Kajin123
why did you agree to that?

Because I'm an idiot?

No, it's because I believe I'm a better musician than I actually am.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I've smoked an entire packet of cigarettes too...

Tea. Right now.
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Feign anal leakage and tell your mother your ass will not stop spraying a shower a light brown water from it. That always works.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Bad idea.
Go eat some honey, find a close friend and chill out for a while. Play your set for him/her and get some feedback.
Just relax, they're your friends, they'll love you no matter how bad you are.

I once played a concert before which I insulted the entire audience, you can't **** up any worse than that
No matter what you do you're going to be nervous, just remember that nothing bad can happen.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Bad idea.
Go eat some honey, find a close friend and chill out for a while. Play your set for him/her and get some feedback.
Just relax, they're your friends, they'll love you no matter how bad you are.

I once played a concert before which I insulted the entire audience, you can't **** up any worse than that
No matter what you do you're going to be nervous, just remember that nothing bad can happen.

My bassplaying is better than my singing I know that....
Did you say to them "YOU'RE ALL SHIT!!" ?
drama!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
It's obvious.

Get wasted, and hope god enjoys the music enough to turn a blind eye.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
It's obvious.

Get wasted, and hope god enjoys the music enough to turn a blind eye.

I sound terrible drunk.....unless I'm drumming.
Ok hun, you need to practise. Start by whispering the vocal parts and playing the bass parts, then get louder from there.
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

Quote by BlackandSilver
Ok hun, you need to practise. Start by whispering the vocal parts and playing the bass parts, then get louder from there.

I've been practicing for three weeks....I'm still crap.
Good god, either write a blog about it or start "the ONLY Fassa Albrecht thread - updated daily!"

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
ask God to help you sing intune and play it perfectly...if he loves you he'll help you .. RIGHT?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Good God, another Fassa thread.

Well, I had to play bass and sing on Pink Floyd's Time once. This shouldn't be too hard, it's just worship songs. And we all know that every worship song is played at 80-100 bpm 4/4 time. Kidding, I'm a christian too, but worship songs just sound boring, same thing every song and too preachy.

Just practice your ass off. I mean it.Why are you still here? GET PRACTICING.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by dann_blood
Good god, either write a blog about it or start "the ONLY Fassa Albrecht thread - updated daily!"

*reported*

I see your point, but is it really worse than the standard pit fodder?
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
heres the trick, take a shitload of PCP before the show/service/whatever and if anyone questions your behavior tell them Jesus made you do it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
heres the trick, take a shitload of PCP before the show/service/whatever and if anyone questions your behavior tell them Jesus made you do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah7ApyeyneY
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
In front of friends?

Don't worry about it. It's practically the job of friends to show up to gigs even if you suck. They're not going to think less of you or anything.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I see your point, but is it really worse than the standard pit fodder?

Yes.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.

were you looking for this?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Because I'm an idiot?

No, it's because I believe I'm a better musician than I actually am.

Which would make you a...?

C'mon, class, don't be shy. An idiot. It would make Fassa an idiot.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Dammit fassa where have you been? I missed you. Okay now what you have to do is no matter how bad the song is going, give it that old fassa 'tude. Just do it like those sweatshop kids making the sneakers for rich american kids. You know, just whatever happens give it that atitude that says,"Hey I'm playing this and I kick major ass!" Do that and you'll be fine. Don't do it, and it's going to show that you're nervous.
Get some liqiud courge... AKA get drunk so you don't worry about that shit... plus who cares if you do go or bad you should do it to play for the fun of it... It's only when someone ask you to play something should you ever freaze up... But if you know what you're playing and can play it in your sleep then you are fine...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all