First of all, the gear.

1) Ibanez S7320
2) Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
3) Vader 4x12 Cab
4) ISP noise gate

Well, it's getting time to retube my Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier. It has the factory tubes, 6l6's, that I'm using. I am wondering which tubes to throw in there. I mean, I like the sound that it has now, but I want to see if there is a better sound out there than the factory mesa tubes (I'm sure there is) I play like a melodic death metal/ black metal combo. Right now it has a real thick, fat kind of heavy trudging distortion, but not a hell of a lot of gain. I love the low end on it, but I would like a little more gain. A more grinding evil kind of distortion (It's real close right now). I don't really have a price limit, so I'm looking for the cream of the crop. Any suggestions on the most demonic tubes out there?
Rig:
Schecter Jeff Loomis C7FR
Austin les Paul 1984 Custom
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Marshall 1960A 4x12" cab
Vader 412 cab
ISP Decimator
If you want to retube with 6L6's then go with JJ power tubes.

Although, a pre-amp retube will affect your tone more. Email Doug at dougstubes and he will give you some suggestions. I have also heard that EL34's SING in the rectifiers.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Eurotubes.com is where I go. I had a dual-rec a while back that they sent me some tubes for. That mother ****er would growl like a junkyard dog. E-Mail them and tell them what you're looking for and they will help you a lot. Really helpful and have awesome service.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
jj power tubes
tungsol preamp tubes
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings: