I ask because I just ordered tickets as an xmas present, however my tickets are right at the back. Is it a big place? Do they have a proper sound system so the people at the back can hear properly? What are the chances of being able to see?
It's pretty big, but I can't rmember much of it, the last time I was there was about 5 years ago.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
It's pretty big, but I can't rmember much of it, the last time I was there was about 5 years ago.

Ok, I bought tickets for Jimmy Carr on the 19th of december, I'm kinda excited
Hey, I'm from Bristol, and have been to the Colston Hall several times. I saw PJ Harvey there earlier this year, and had a ticket right near the back myself. The venue isn't huge, so PJ was still clearly visible, although a little far away for my liking. As for sound quality, distance doesn't really make too much difference - I don't know if it's the acoustics or just their sound system, but the quality for the PJ Harvey gig was fine.
Quote by durden999uk
Hey, I'm from Bristol, and have been to the Colston Hall several times. I saw PJ Harvey there earlier this year, and had a ticket right near the back myself. The venue isn't huge, so PJ was still clearly visible, although a little far away for my liking. As for sound quality, distance doesn't really make too much difference - I don't know if it's the acoustics or just their sound system, but the quality for the PJ Harvey gig was fine.

Thankyou mate, that's what I wanted to hear.
It looks pretty small from the outside.

Also the stage hands out the back give me cigs for sharing bags of chips with them...

[its on route to an awesome pub, ok ]