so ive had this ibanez for years. ive never played it that much and needing more space in my room. all i have for information it says ibanez SA series.
as i said ive had it for couple years so its a reasonably old guitar.

second of all anyone want to buy it haha (joke. but not a joke if you to buy it)
Your shoes on pic 1 are also reasonably old
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
Your shoes on pic 1 are also reasonably old

lol there my exploring shoes. which i had been trailing through fields on before i took that photo.
It looks almost exactly like mine. Mine is a GSA60, so my guess is that it's a SA60.
Last edited by Chromex at Oct 28, 2008,
looks like an ibanez S470, what ive got, or maybie a cheaper model not sure. But definatly an Ibanez S series
That'd be the serial no. there on the back of the headstock. But wat you need to is this. Get a bar for the hole where the whammy bar goes. (Find it at most local guitar shops. Bring ur guitar, tho, so ya can be sure the bar ya buy fits.) Replace the strings. Then cut the extra length off of the strings cuz it looks so damn ugly when the strings hang out like that. It also allows a lot of slippage for the strings, which means it'll be harder to tune.
nice pants
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Quote by Chromex
It looks almost exactly like mine. Mine is a GSA60, so my guess is that it's a SA60.

GSA guitars have the GIO logo somewhere on the headstock, so I think that's not it.

It looks like an SA160 to me:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_sa160bk_2.htm

The only visual difference is the chrome pickup ring and I'd not be surprised if that changed throughout the years.

Your best bet is mailing Ibanez customer support with the serial number I guess.