Well today my Zen Vison M 30GB died after i got caught in a hale storm with it in my pocket. Water must have got into it as it now refuses to work.
I was thinking about getting a new mp3 player with more memory anyway, as 30GB isn't enough for me...

So i'm basically looking for some advice on which mp3 player to buy. I preferably want something under between £100-£200 with over 50GB. I was thinking maybe getting the new 120GB ipod for around £160, although i'd rather not get an ipod. I can't seem to find any other descent players with lots of memory. There's the Zune 120GB but obviously i would have to get it shipped from the states, so would it be worth it?

Any suggestions?

*And yes i have used the searchbar before you ask.
Buy a ukelele?

Its the best portable music system.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I have a Zune 80GB I like a whole lot, though you did say you'd need to ship it. How much music do you actually have?
fck.
Quote by the agony scene
i dont understand how 30gb can not be enough.

I have 35GB of music so it's not enough.
120gb iPod classic, £160...done.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by RO$$
I have 35GB of music so it's not enough.

Yeah but you don't listen to all of that in one day I bet. I have 15GB of music and Have a 1GB MP3 and manage fine.
get the iPod.

they're actually really nice. dont believe all the crap you hear about them.

i believed it until my ex girlfriend bought one. i used hers a bit, and i ended up really liking it.
Quote by mexiSt
I have a Zune 80GB I like a whole lot, though you did say you'd need to ship it. How much music do you actually have?

Yeah they don't sell them in Europe. I only have around 35GB, but i buy lots of music so it will get bigger. The 120GB ones seem to get the best reviews too.

Edit: It's around £167 with shipping from the U.S for a 120GB.
your creative died?
thats amost impossable..

get another creative.

creative > all
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by cretinisticDuck
your creative died?
thats amost impossable..

get another creative.

creative > all

Yep it said there was a hardware problem when i try to reset it. Now it doesn't do anything at all...so i guess it's broke.

And i agree they are very good mp3 players...although the newer Creative Zen's seem to be getting lots of negative reviews.
i-fu*king-Pod.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I seriously dont understand... who the hell has filled their 80 gig iPod with songs?

For me, I always convert it to 128kbps for my MP3 Player

On topic, I would suggest you an MP3 Player but can't think of a good MP3 Player which has more than 50 gigs and a good price other than Creative, iPod, etc.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I seriously dont understand... who the hell has filled their 80 gig iPod with songs?

For me, I always convert it to 128kbps for my MP3 Player

On topic, I would suggest you an MP3 Player but can't think of a good MP3 Player which has more than 50 gigs and a good price other than Creative, iPod, etc.

Meh even if i didn't use all the space i'd just use it as an external hard dive to back up files and stuff. That's what i did with my last mp3 player until i filled it with music.