Page 1 of 2
Any UKers watch the first episode of thise on E4 last night? I thought it was OK, but a bit stereotypical of a zombie series. It was cool that they're using Big Brother, too.

Discuss!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It was a bit...bland. I like my zombie movies to have a bit more substance. This was just mindless eating of flesh. That doesnt mean im not watching tonights episode. I also wanna watch 28 days/weeks later again
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
There was a thread on this the other day. Doubt I'll watch it, the adverts looked very overacted. I'll stick to real zombie films.
RULE BRITANNIA
Watched a bit of it, dislike zombie films and Big Brother.

At least that bitch Davina got eaten. F*cking skank.
just moved and my ariels broken, i either have to stand there and hold a small areial to get neough signal or i can watch it on +1 and have my jacka** [am I allowed to swear here? I still dont know,even though it's not really a swear word] friend ring up "did you watch it"
I quite enjoyed it..
mostly because my mum looked like she was going to be sick.
The bit where the main girl proper smashed up that zombies head was class.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
yeah i thought it was okay, though not sure what i was expecting. Looks like it gets a lot better on the adverts though
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
i enjoyed it too
my g/f gets pissed off how in nearly all zombie films there's no origin to the virus (or whatever turns ppl to zombies), i however like the fact you never know where it starts

however Davina is no skank.
Quote by the_astronaut
I wanted to watch it but I have no tv. Is it likely to be on 4od/somewhere else?

Most likely.

I think it'll get better, because in a lot of zombie films and such the beginning are boring, and the first episode was just setting it up.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by the_astronaut
Wheeey awesome. I've found it, downloading now.

link?

Unless your doing what im doing, and downloading windows media 11 so i can watch it from the channel 4 website.
There's... already a thread on this D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'll just buy the boxset next month. I havnt got the time or energy to watch it every night.

Sorry Reva, i didn't watch it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
There's... already a thread on this D:

Shhhhh!

And, where exactly please? I searched and found nothing.
Quote by duncang

at his command
I thought it looked amazingly dumb from the ads.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Thought it was a bit pants tbh. Stopped watching after like 20 minutes.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I liked it. Or maybe that was coz it was the only thing on.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by griffRG7321
link?

Unless your doing what im doing, and downloading windows media 11 so i can watch it from the channel 4 website.

I'm just downloading it from a torrent tbh. I can't watch it from the Channel 4 website I don't think.
I watched it because I love anything to do with Charlie Brooker, you can tell it was written by him.

He also did say it was supposed to be a blatant tribute to dawn of the dead.....and tbh i've been waitin to see big brother contestants get murdered and eaten for years.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
It was ok. I think it's really well put together, but the shocks are so completely typical for zombie films.

Oh, and that tranvestite is an absolute babe.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Gregoric
I watched it because I love anything to do with Charlie Brooker, you can tell it was written by him.

He also did say it was supposed to be a blatant tribute to dawn of the dead.....and tbh i've been waitin to see big brother contestants get murdered and eaten for years.

I liked that Eugene was on it, because he's from the same town as me and now I feel involved.

I'm not really that pathetic, btw.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Gregoric

You can tell but it's quite a departure from anything he's previously done. I would have expected a few more comedic moments in it from him. I enjoy it though.
Quote by CTFOD
Shhhhh!

And, where exactly please? I searched and found nothing.

It was by Union Jake so maybe he deleted it?

It was there last night though... sorry <3
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
was pretty good - but very stereotypical.

reminded me of dawn of the dead abit in how the zombies acted etc

should get better imo, but like in almost all zombie things they never explain why it happens <_<
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
It was by Union Jake so maybe he deleted it?

It was there last night though... sorry <3

*German Accent*

Calm down, baby. have a piece of cheese.

Cookies for reference.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Broken_Drum
Burnt Shit Gay Face.

Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Broken_Drum
Burnt Shit Gay Face.

AKA Burnt face man.

COOKIES NAO YUS?!

EDIT: I'm a slow rabbit.

But anyhow, I rather enjoyed it actually, sure it's stereotypical but I like it and am interested as to where they will go with it. If it really is a blatent Dawn of the Dead tribute most likely a lot of time will be spent in the BB house.
Quote by sofubar
AKA Burnt face man.

COOKIES NAO YUS?!

EDIT: I'm a slow rabbit.

But anyhow, I rather enjoyed it actually, sure it's stereotypical but I like it and am interested as to where they will go with it. If it really is a blatent Dawn of the Dead tribute most likely a lot of time will be spent in the BB house.

If you can get it away from him, it's yours.

And I think that a lot of time will be spent in the house, as all the characters are in there. Also, I'll bet that at some point hordes of zombies will break in and they'll have to use their wits.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Was pretty intresting iam a big zombie fan,so ill be waiting for the next Ep.

(Atleast it wasent some chessy Nazi Zombie movie where they come back from the dead to seek revenge)
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by minibrowny
Watched a bit of it, dislike zombie films and Big Brother.

At least that bitch Davina got eaten. F*cking skank.

Don't say that about Davina. She is the only woman who can be so cringeworthy but you still don't cringe.

Davina FTW.
shittest ending ever
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Ending sucked ass.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Wasn't too bad, A bit creepy but the ending was absolutely diabolical...

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
I liked it when they tore the producer man apart and he's like "GO ON, EAT IIIIIT!"
Quote by duncang

at his command
Was an alright watch. Can't wait for the next series of Screenwipe though. Brooker at his best.
Page 1 of 2