Here goes. My parents got devorced a long time ago, and until a couple of moths ago, I lived at my mom's with her and her 'new' husband (and some sister etc).
But i got thrown outta my house some months ago, so i live at my dad's now.

The problem is that my stepdads and moms kredit card got hacked for about 10thousand in total, and they blame me because i got kicked due to money reasons.
(Stepdad owning me 10k and i called the police because he didn't want to hand them to me).

What can i do? (sorry for bad writing but i just got thier call and i had to write quick!)
Quote by dogmax
Here goes. My parents got devorced a long time ago, and until a couple of moths ago, I lived at my mom's with her and my stepdad (and some sister etc).
But i got thrown outta my house some months ago, so i live at my dad's now.

The problem is that my stepdads and moms kredit card got hacked for about 10thousand in total, and they blame me because i got kicked due to money reasons.
(Stepdad owning me 10k and i called the police because he didn't want to hand them to me).

What can i do? (sorry for bad writing but i just got thier call and i had to write quick!)

1.) WHY? just WHY would you ask the pit?
2.) "A couple of moths ago" haha
Prove it wasn't you...

If you spent ten grand, I'm sure there would be an easy way of telling.

For example a sparkly new amp and guitar in your room.
Or a £/$10,000 debit in your bank account.
Wait, they think you stole money beause you needed them, and your stepdad owes you money?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Because i was sittin at a computer when i got thier call.
Lol why is 'a couple of months ago' funny . Lol but I guess I'm off in about 20 minutes because i need to go see my mom and sucker punch my stepdad in his face xD or something.
no my stepdad owes me 6 thousand. but they don't see it wasn't me.. so should i run away or just play some guitar at my boarding school (where i live) and wait for the police?

Well an issue is that my stepdad once called me and i told him i wished that someone would steal all of his money (he likes monayz a lot). :S
wait for the police and tell them you didnt do it, if you didnt you'll be fine.. Then countersue your stepdad for the 6k
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Devorced
Moths
Kredit

If you have been stealing their credit card you obviously haven't been buying dictionaries!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Why would you run away? Your step dad owes you 6,000, and they THINK you stole 10,000, but you didn't.

This "problem" isn't a problem.
If they don't believe you, they aren't worth worrying about.

The worst thing that can happen is that they'll take you to some kind of minor domestic court, and you'll be found innocent. Sorted.
Quote by dogmax
Because i was sittin at a computer when i got thier call.
Lol why is 'a couple of months ago' funny . Lol but I guess I'm off in about 20 minutes because i need to go see my mom and sucker punch my stepdad in his face xD or something.

A couple of moths ago

Couple of moths

Moths
Quote by Guitarist132
wait for the police and tell them you didnt do it, if you didnt you'll be fine.. Then countersue your stepdad for the 6k

This is.. good. I mean it's true and it's GOOD. But it would be nice if i could sue him for a little more so it would acctually hurt his economy or something.

EDIT: Okay my spelling errors are because I've just finished a german essay and english is my secondary language. + My hands are kinda shaky atm.
Last edited by dogmax at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by Daneeka
Give back the money.

lol no xD. Okay i gotta go i now. But I think I'm going to sue him back in his face. I kinda need that money really
pics or it didn't happen
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Guitarist132

This.
Why does your dad owe you 10k by the way?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic

what the hell?

I don't get it

You get kicked out of the house, YOU hack their credit card for 10k and then you plan on suing your dad cause he borrowed 6k from you?

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
jack off...
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

If you're innocent there's really no problem.

Your mom is going to feel so guilty when she realises
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Why does your dad owe you 10k by the way?

Well, it's a very wierd story. But it's about money transfers that must go from my dad > stepdad > me. But it never got to me, and records say that my dad sent them. So.. yeah my stepdad owes me those money and it's 6k. Not 10k .

The 10k is what some dude somewhere in the world hacked from thier bank account.
Anyway I went to the police station and they're talking about me getting those 6k that my stepdad owes me + 1,5k for putting my job and education opportunities in danger. And my mom still believes i stole it, so she's kinda angry.

But I don't really know what's happening to that hacker dude yet but I'm in a constant state of paranoia right now :S