so i just cancelled an order, im not sure if i followed the directions correctly :/ so does anyone know if they send a confirmation email of the cancellation??? I'm a dubious of gak because multiple complaints by people.

also i can buy a bugera 6260 combo from thomann for 321 pounds will this be good enough for my classic rock/blues/old school metal tastes?
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

multiple complaints about GAK??

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
To ur 1st question, try to find a 1800 phone number or somethin and try to talk to an operator there.

And, yeah, that amp should do pretty good with all those genres/styles. Jus don't kill ur hearin by turnin it up too loud.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
multiple complaints about GAK??

+1

GAK have been perfect everytime I've used them
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
another example of GAKs half-assed communication with customers.

you could check the order tracking (they should've sent you an email with the order code in it), it should say "cancelled" there.

@ jambi & Hoodoo: Multiple complaints are from unexplained delays in shipping and stuff, they have this ****ing annoying thing that they do where they give you an estimated despatch date that changes to about 10 days later once the estimated day comes, and don't keep you informed on why the hell they are doing it. Also they don't tell you whether an item is in stock or not, which most people would take for granted that if it doesn't say its out of stock, its in stock, and then get left waiting not having a clue whats going on.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Oct 28, 2008,
whats GAK?
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by AndyRevenge
whats GAK?

an online shop which you'll see mixed opinions about.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
whats the website address?
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

just google GAK.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
just google GAK.

i finally found it..when you google just GAK it comes up with some toy crap.

so i googled GAK muisc and found it.

the website seems a bit "iffy" to me.
do they only sell like brand new stuff on there?
cause i have seen a few things on there that havent been made in years
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

GAK is the Guitar, Amp and Keyboard centre, which is an actual shop in Brighton, UK.
I've used them many times, and have had orders delayed without notification a few times, but they've always apologised profusely and sent freebies when I've called them up to ask what's going on.
I order from them over the phone now, that way you can find out if your item's in stock or not, plus you have the name of one of their staff to get back to should something annoying happen.