Page 1 of 4
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5029959.ece

I ****ing hate racists and nazis, old or new.

This is simply disgusting. Planned assassination based purely upon hatred and ignorance. **** these people.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
woah, lucky they got arrested
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Yep, and if Obama wins he can expect this sort of thing to happen on a regular basis.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Skinheads do not equate to Nazis or racists. I'm somewhat of a skinhead, And i'm neither racist nor a Nazi.
So you are a sharp?

Sharps are so hypocritical.
Honesly, I have no respect for these people.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by nebiru
Yep, and if Obama wins he can expect this sort of thing to happen on a regular basis.

I was thinking the same thing.
Personally, I believe he'll be assasinated :/
Just because race isn't accepted to everyone in the world.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by nebiru

And that's horrifically sad. The man is intelligent, capable and overall a good fit for the position. It's utterly sickening that people wish his death because he's BLACK.

I can't possibly understand what kind of validity these people wish to apply to their beliefs. There's nothing I can think of that would justify even this kind of thought.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Called it, lol.

Seriously. either McCain dies and palin becomes president, or Obama is assassinated and Biden does.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I'm yellow
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
They are Nazi's, they have the Swastika tattooed on their arms.
Twas on the news

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by MedicreDemon
Called it, lol.

Seriously. either McCain dies and palin becomes president, or Obama is assassinated and Biden does.

Pretty much. We are doomed for failure either way.
Quote by nebiru
So you are a sharp?

Sharps are so hypocritical.

No, I'm more of the Oi! type.
Quote by matx33
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5029959.ece

I ****ing hate racists and nazis, old or new.

This is simply disgusting. Planned assassination based purely upon hatred and ignorance. **** these people.

You call these people ignorant in a thread titled "**** Skinheads" based on the actions of two skinheads. This seems pretty hypocritical to me
Quote by Aramis
No, I'm more of the Oi! type.

lol, that's not really helping your cause

But I agree, skinhead =/= Nazi.

Anyway, it's a shame that this has happened and will continue to happen.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I thought I heard somewhere that the leader of the KKK has a plan to kill Barrack if he wins.. I heard this a long time ago when he first started running.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Well, if you're a real skinhead that means you're a racist or a neo-nazi or extreme in somekind.
If you're bald your not a skinhead:P
kthxbai.
Quote by roythereaper
lol, that's not really helping your cause

But I agree, skinhead =/= Nazi.

Anyway, it's a shame that this has happened and will continue to happen.

Oi! is a type of music.

Sharps are dumb faggots who want to be Skinheads and hate racism therefore making them hate mongers in their own way. They are hypocritical retards.

Oi! are just bald punks basically.
Skinheads, especially Skinhead gangs, are so damn ignorant. Jus cuz some isn't white or part of the 'perfect aryan race' doesn't mean they deserve to die or be in subjagation to whites. Hell, Jesus was prolly dark-skinned. Not like black, but like Arabic skin tone. So, I imagine that today's Skinheads woulda wanted to kill Jesus. Honestly, man, I don't like Obama, but I have no desire to kill him. Murder isn't somethin that should be contemplated or practiced!

Skinheads are ****in ignorant dumbasses! (And I'm a white kid, so you can't kill me cuz I ain't white, ****heads!) Damn Skinheads! Damn em all!
yeah bald people =/= skin heads
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by nebiru
Oi! is a type of music.

Sharps are dumb faggots who want to be Skinheads and hate racism therefore making them hate mongers in their own way. They are hypocritical retards.

Oi! are just bald punks basically.

I know what Oi is, but look at Antifa, I've seen quite a few skinheads sporting Antifa symbols/handing out leaflets and stuff. I've never heard "sharp" used before, to be honest.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

1) posted already
2) SKINHEADS DOES NOT=NAZI or Racist!!!!!!!!!
the racist skinhead movement was started completley seperate from the skinhead movement and is generally looked down upon by real skinheads, there are probably more anti racist skinheads than racist ones.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by matx33
And that's horrifically sad. The man is intelligent, capable and overall a good fit for the position. It's utterly sickening that people wish his death because he's BLACK.

I can't possibly understand what kind of validity these people wish to apply to their beliefs. There's nothing I can think of that would justify even this kind of thought.

i agree here, i used to think obama was slightly inexperienced (i still thought he was better than McCain) but after hearing him speak ive seen he is a very smart guy and people with usually 1/8th his IQ want to kill him because of the ****ing color of his skin, its ****ing dispicable
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
You're not a skinhead just becouse you have a bald head, if that was so Obama would be a skinhead.
...What!?
Quote by rockhardmetal
Agreed. Skinheads are neo-Nazis.

Wrong. Politics among skin-heads range from far right to far left.
Obama wont be assasinated. He will be continued to be *attempted* but it will not happen.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I was thinking the same thing.
Personally, I believe he'll be assasinated :/
Just because race isn't accepted to everyone in the world.

But there are plenty of black presidents in other countries. So race isn't as much of a problem aroudn the world.
Quote by metaldud536
But there are plenty of black presidents in other countries. So race isn't as much of a problem aroudn the world.

Yeah, but complete stupidity is universal. Add to that easy gun access and the US, and you have that kind of actions.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Yeah, but complete stupidity is universal. Add to that easy gun access and the US, and you have that kind of actions.

True that. I'm also suprised at the kind of rifles these Neo-Nazis were carrying. Didn't know you could buy those but seriously those guys look like kids. They don't look scary at all.
Quote by roythereaper
I know what Oi is, but look at Antifa, I've seen quite a few skinheads sporting Antifa symbols/handing out leaflets and stuff. I've never heard "sharp" used before, to be honest.

Sharp means Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice.

It's a group for posers who want to be skinheads but don't want to be labeled nazi's.

The sharps around here dress and act exactly like nazi skinheads. They go around getting shitfaced holding big ass skinhead parties and kicking the shit out of racists.
Quote by nebiru
Sharp means Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice.

It's a group for posers who want to be skinheads but don't want to be labeled nazi's.

The sharps around here dress and act exactly like nazi skinheads. They go around getting shitfaced holding big ass skinhead parties and kicking the shit out of racists.

First of all, I doubt Nazis would go round "kicking the shit out of racists". Also, if they dressed exactly the same as Nazi skinheads I imagine their dress sense would involve more swastikas and Combat 88 tattoos, or similar.

So they're guilty by association? Because they dress that way they have extremist political views? What they do isn't right, but they're not Nazis because of the way they dress.

Quote by roqfx26
You my friend are wrong

Call me Callum

Last edited by roythereaper at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by nebiru

You my friend are wrong
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK
Quote by roythereaper
First of all, I doubt Nazis would go round "kicking the shit out of racists". Also, if they dressed exactly the same as Nazi skinheads I imagine their dress sense would involve more swastikas and Combat 88 tattoos, or similar.

So they're guilty by association? Because they dress that way they have extremist political views? What they do isn't right, but they're not Nazis because of the way they dress.

No but Nazis go around kicking the shit out of blacks and jews. And they dress like them as in the typical red suspenders, doc martens and red shoe laces among other things.

How are you gonna act and dress like someone you claim you are against?
Quote by nebiru
No but Nazis go around kicking the shit out of blacks and jews. And they dress like them as in the typical red suspenders, doc martens and red shoe laces among other things.

How are you gonna act and dress like someone you claim you are against?

I'm not agreeing with their actions, but not all skinheads have any particular political views. My point being you can't say "you dress like that, ergo you're a Nazi".
Call me Callum

Page 1 of 4