Hey guys, my band just released this song, and we were emailed yesterday by a rep from Virgin Records who found us through SonicBids. Needless to say we're pretty excited. The song is called Hold Your Tongue

www.myspace.com/thetouristband

Tell me what you think!
Quote by tlarson1
Hey guys, my band just released this song, and we were emailed yesterday by a rep from Virgin Records who found us through SonicBids. Needless to say we're pretty excited. The song is called Hold Your Tongue

www.myspace.com/thetouristband

Tell me what you think!

well done man, i wish you good luck! i wish i was in a band lol

your song is ok, very "massive attack" lol but congratulations, i will look out for you and will come watch your band if you tour
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Really Good Stuff. your voice reminds me alot of brandon boyd from incubus, the music kind of does too, like some of the stuff from their new album. I think you guys will have to grow and develop to become widely known. your sound is somewhat distinct. I think your guitar riffs need to become more complex.

Good Luck, your songs are worthy of attention

I would be great if you could check my bands stuff out too, we are younger than you guys and not professionally recorded but we sound somewhat like your band:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=986673