Ok, so I'm gonna get a first guitar, and I'm not sure on which one..

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=9049
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=10896

and I'll give you the link to this one, but I'm not buying it, but I just wanna know what the difference in quality is between the top 2 and this one.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-rg321-mh/67798

Remember, I am a beginner, so It doesn't need to be perfect.

The 1st link Ibanez has my prefered colour, because I think that blue is lush, but the Squier would be a sensible option? I'm not sure. Can I have a heads up on both of these?

The amp I'm getting is a Vox AD-15VT.
I'm into metal, rock, blues.

EDIT: I'm quite into the tele, would the squier tele be a good pick?
Last edited by SlayedInTheFace at Oct 28, 2008,
k so i just started playing as well, and the first thing i can suggest is going with the third ibanez just for the fact the bridge does not have a tremelo (the whammy bar bridge) I changed my guitar strings today and didnt know about the gauge differences between my old strings and my new ones. well now my bridge is arced up to high, and I am going to have a big headache learning how to tune and setting the bridge correctly.

also the third once compared to the other ibanez has a 24 fret neck while the gio has a 22 fret neck. i more into metal sounds so ibanez was definitely the way for me to go.
Gear:
Ibanez PC5
Ibanez RG120
Peavey Vypry 15w
Quote by The Jezereck
k so i just started playing as well, and the first thing i can suggest is going with the third ibanez just for the fact the bridge does not have a tremelo (the whammy bar bridge) I changed my guitar strings today and didnt know about the gauge differences between my old strings and my new ones. well now my bridge is arced up to high, and I am going to have a big headache learning how to tune and setting the bridge correctly.

also the third once compared to the other ibanez has a 24 fret neck while the gio has a 22 fret neck. i more into metal sounds so ibanez was definitely the way for me to go.

Ok, but I'm going to th shop to change my strings though, I'm too pussy to get involved in anything technical
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
Ok, but I'm going to th shop to change my strings though, I'm too pussy to get involved in anything technical

changing strings aren't that difficult normally i was changing my wifes strings before i got a guitar myself. once i get the tensions springs figured out im sure it wont be a problem.
Gear:
Ibanez PC5
Ibanez RG120
Peavey Vypry 15w
Go with the Squier, especially if you're into rock and blues. Ibanez is probably a better metal guitar, but Squier is more of an 'all around' guitar. Especially if your getting the HSS one, that humbucker will be good for more metal sound.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would be able to play a lil metal on it though wouldn't I?

Oh yeah, I have a Squier with all single coils, and I can play good metal on it, a humbucker is even better.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk