In the spirit of Sarah Palin, this thread is devoted to making something terrible sound as nice and folksy as you can. It can be about anything, even it's me (hell, the first reply probably will be about me). It doesn't have to be something you think Sarah Palin might say or something political, just something terrible.

My contribution:
"Well, by golly, let rapists do whatever they want. Dontcha know, all they really want is to have surprise sex."

Not that funny, I know, but the Pit can come up with something better. And, yes, I thought of this after Jon Stewart said that she can make anything sound folksy.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by Start A Fire
Well gee, that's what the Searchbar's for, dontcha know.

Well dog gammit, aint you the newest noob in the block?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Start A Fire
Well gee, that's what the Searchbar's for, dontcha know.

Oh, I don't know about this guy here. Another search bar joke? Say it ain't so, Joe...
:faceplam: **** this, TS! I'm gonna ignore your damn thread. I thought it'd be useful. Like "Doncha know that 'Squirrels do this?'". Then, I could say, "No, I didn't know that. It doesn't really change my perception of squirrels, but ty, TS." But now all I got to say is...Wat the hell!
Quote by rockhardmetal
:faceplam: **** this, TS! I'm gonna ignore your damn thread. I thought it'd be useful. Like "Doncha know that 'Squirrels do this?'". Then, I could say, "No, I didn't know that. It doesn't really change my perception of squirrels, but ty, TS." But now all I got to say is...Wat the hell!

you're doing it wrong, dontcha know
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Well dog gammit, aint you the newest noob in the block?

I DID register today.. So yeah, I am.
Quote by rockhardmetal

heres something about squirrels you dont know
they launch well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkC4f2T-h_0&feature=related
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Charredu is the newest noob on the block, dont'cha know.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)