I'm going to see them at the Orpheum in Boston Thursday night. I believe the man who writes all the music and plays all the instruments and comes up with all the amazing lyrics (Kevin Barnes) is the most talented human in the world. We'll see if he can deliver in a live setting though.
yes it is a massive city in quebec
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Yes, bought their new album.. came with an airheads candy.

EDIT: I want to see them live. And wrong forum.
sup?
Montreal is the city where our car broke down in the middle of the highway. Then, a cop (who only seemed to speak only French) came along and startin swearin at my mom in French. She was like, "Huh, slow down. I don't unnerstand". Then, we spent 3 days while our shitty car got fixed. But Montreal does have good French restaurants, I'll give it that.
I heard Disconnect the Dots ages ago, but that's it... catchy >.>
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
My friend just showed me this band. I have the Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? album. It's very catchy and upbeat. Good stuff!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.