Anybody seen this movie? How was it? The preview on "Friday Night Lights" makes it sound pretty good, but I want an honest opinion, not the Movie companies promo. Tyvm, pit!
???

*checks calender*

What year are we in?

edit; btw the movie was great.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Oct 28, 2008,
It's very good. It's moving, the acting is great and it has goodmusic in it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
well jamie fox got an academy award for that movie so you know his acting is solid and other than that its def worth looking into
Ray was a poon magnet.

How the hell have you not seen this movie? Didn't it come out over 9000 years ago?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It's an absolutely amazing film- the acting, the music, the story, the filming. Watch it now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
it's awesome, but it's already like 3 years old :P
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
it was a good movie, but i didn't really like it. it was too long and after a while it just got kind of stale. I think it was well made and that Jamie fox did a good job, but as a whole I didn't really like the film.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Heard it was awesome, after seeing the pits review I'm off to amazon to puchase. Sha-bang!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200