anyone else catch this show on FX? i've been following it from the beginning and i love it. it's really getting good now, can't wait to see another episode tomorrow.
It's freaking awesome, I think i may like it more than the Shield. That's about all I have to say about it...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
this show rocks. sh*ts about to hit the fan with the myans i cant wait.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by justnmcknz
It's freaking awesome, I think i may like it more than the Shield. That's about all I have to say about it...

i f*cking love the shield, thats such a great show too. i like sons better thou, but theyre both amazing shows. FX has a nice lineup of original shows coming on now.

Quote by Opethfan1
this show rocks. sh*ts about to hit the fan with the myans i cant wait.

hell yea, its getting good now. that whole thing with Kohn and Tara in the last episode scared the sh*t out of me, i didnt see that coming at all. thought he was gone for at least a while.
Last edited by kylebr1063 at Oct 28, 2008,
i like the sopranos better, its always sunny in philadelphia now thats something you should watch.
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
yea i'm digging sons of anarchy, it's a biker version of the sopranos (which was amazing by the way). only better show out there is Dexter on showtime.