I normally keep my drum set in a specific room where its always just an average temperature, but for reasons I'm not gonna get into on here, i have to move it somewhere else for about a month, I already moved it into my garage but i don't know if that'll be good for it or not. Especially since its getting pretty close to winter.

So, will it be okay to leave it there for an extended period of time like that?
I keep mine in my mates garage but that's just because it sounds like cardboard anyway
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
If you plan to play it in there, it'll sound really strange because of the cold air in the drums.

Or rather, it'll just sound *different*, not strange.
Bonfire nights coming up to...
Using them then would keep them warm.

As well as attracting a big audience to go "ooooo...aaaaaah" and other generic noises of surprisement.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

As well as attracting a big audience to go "ooooo...aaaaaah" and other generic noises of surprisement.

I've never heard anyone say "oooo ahhh" in that context.

Never

Ever.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
I don't know, I
1) Don't have a drum kit
2) Don't have one in a garage

They'll get untuned at the least. I don't know what else would happen. I wouldn't expect anything majorly bad to happen to them.
Quote by Chrisiphone

wait...what?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I make up words and use them in working contexts, works for Russell Brand

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
are you planning on playing them while in said garage?

if so, dont do it, my band had to practice out in a garage for awhile, pretty cold out but not winter yet and he broke 2 snare skins, and he never breaks skins.
Banquo?

X