Page 1 of 3
Alright so today I was going to the store, to buy some beer. It was late, and the store was almost closed, so i ran. I entered the revolving door, and there were 3 guys on the other side. One thought it was funny to keep kicking the door to make it stop, looking at me and laughing. his other friends were looking at me kind of worried, because they were all really scrawny and probably not older than 17.

anyway, so eventually the idiot got bored with it and let me through, but I saved his face in my memory, just in case.
so I tried to get to the store in the mall, but it was already closed. no beer for me.
Pissed, I left the store and was about to hop into the next bus when I hear a dog whining and male laughter. I peeked around the corner and there were the three idiots from before, trying to burn a little dog that was tied up outside of a mcdonalds with a lighter. I went over and told them to leave the dog alone, the same guy who kept me from my beer looked at me and told me to **** off, and continued to try to burn the dog.
I went over, grabbed his hand and pulled the lighter away, this little piece of crap tried to push me to the ground, and once he noticed he wasnt strong enough pulled a swiss army knife.
In a rush of adrenaline and surprise I grabbed his wrist before he could flip out the knife blade, pulled it out of his hands again and knocked him to the ground, sitting on top of his upper back, knees on his arms.
his two friends werent really quite sure what to do, seeing as I had the knife, and at this moment the dogs owner came out of mcdonalds, a big, beefy, security type guy.

the two others backed away and ran off right away, and after I told him what the guy under me had been trying to do, he pulled out his cell phone and called the police. He thanked me, told me he could take it from here, gave me 5 euros. he yanked the kid up, and held him with his arm up behind his back (police grab or whatever).

I then proceded to go to the next gas station to get my beer.

tl;dr I saved a dog and got 5 euros, a lighter, and a pocket knife for free.

I feel quite good this evening

I have the double satisfaction of getting back at that idiot who made me miss my beer, and of saving a little dog
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 28, 2008,
Knives are always good.

Tireedit: You did a good job.

But srsly, who defends themselves with a swiss army knife? Those blades are usually small and flimsy. Although filled with useful tools.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Oct 28, 2008,
I agree, knives solve all problems these days.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

*waits for stupid response thread*

Yea that's pretty awesome. See, beer does solve problems.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Woot. Go team!

And by team I mean you.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
How can you light a dog on fire by just flicking a lighter at it without some sort of fuel?

Are dogs flammable nowadays?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Alright so today I was going to the store, to buy some beer. It was late, and the store was almost closed, so i ran. I entered the revolving door, and there were 3 guys on the other side. One thought it was funny to keep kicking the door to make it stop, looking at me and laughing. his other friends were looking at me kind of worried, because they were all really scrawny and probably not older than 17.

anyway, so eventually the idiot got bored with it and let me through, but I saved his face in my memory, just in case.
so I tried to get to the store in the mall, but it was already closed. no beer for me.
Pissed, I left the store and was about to hop into the next bus when I hear a dog whining and male laughter. I peeked around the corner and there were the three idiots from before, trying to burn a little dog that was tied up outside of a mcdonalds with a lighter. I went over and told them to leave the dog alone, the same guy who kept me from my beer looked at me and told me to **** off, and continued to try to burn the dog.
I went over, grabbed his hand and pulled the lighter away, this little piece of crap tried to push me to the ground, and once he noticed he wasnt strong enough pulled a swiss army knife.
In a rush of adrenaline and surprise I grabbed his wrist before he could flip out the knife blade, pulled it out of his hands again and knocked him to the ground, sitting on top of his upper back, knees on his arms.
his two friends werent really quite sure what to do, seeing as I had the knife, and at this moment the dogs owner came out of mcdonalds, a big, beefy, security type guy.

the two others backed away and ran off right away, and after I told him what the guy under me had been trying to do, he pulled out his cell phone and called the police. He thanked me, told me he could take it from here, gave me 5 euros. he yanked the kid up, and held him with his arm up behind his back (police grab or whatever).

I then proceded to go to the next gas station to get my beer.

tl;dr I saved a dog and got 5 euros, a lighter, and a pocket knife for free.

I feel quite good this evening

Thanks for helping that dog. And for kicking some ass
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
That's pretty badass, 10 bucks for taking down a stupid kid, awesome

Is this really true though..?
Not trying to be a douche, but...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
It would have been brilliant if he'd got the wrong attachment and tried to stab you with a bottle cap opener.
Quote by madbomber233
How can you light a dog on fire by just flicking a lighter at it without some sort of fuel?

it was one of those long lighters, im trying to find a picture.
and they were trying to burn its face, with the flame set to maximum.
Awwwhhh good lad

We need more people like you
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Not too shabby there. Nice job.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Pwnd. Good work man.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
nice work, its always satisfying to show little dickheads like that who's boss
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by floppypick
That's pretty badass, 10 bucks for taking down a stupid kid, awesome

Is this really true though..?
Not trying to be a douche, but...

I know the rules of the pit, but I dont have any pics, as i dont usually take my camera with me to buy beer.

I know this weakens my credibility, but theres nothing i can do

EDIT: also, i realise how this seems like out of some sort of movie or something. I was actually really lucky this kid knew shit about fighting and was so slow. Also, that his friends didnt do anything. If they had reacted quickly and pulled me off or something, I would have been ****ed. Also, I was lucky that the dogs owner was a big beefy guy and came out at just the right time.

Im never doing this again JESUS CHRIST was i lucky
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 28, 2008,
you should make this into a short film, it has everything, cruelty, a sexy hero, beer, a fat man and germans!
dude no! Thats EXACTLY what that guy wanted to happen, now you have the knife and prints on the knife which was used in the local stabbing of a queer 30-something who tends to keep to himself but dress flamboyantly to express his sexuality who, it is believed, was killed on the grounds of being Jewish. Now the police are going to be visiting your house, armed with police bears and you'll get arrested and thrown into Moscow!

Tl;dr- don't rescue dogs or TS will be eaten by bears
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Last edited by Noyon999 at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by madbomber233

to TS:
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
you my friend are proof of a decent human being
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
You are quite the hero

I'll buy you a beer sometime

Quote by Tire Me.
But srsly, who defends themselves with a swiss army knife? Those blades are usually small and flimsy. Although filled with useful tools.

Any pointy object can kill someone, so why not? I have a swiss army knife with me. Not for fighting though, it's because I need to do field repairs sometimes. And sometimes I end up being kidnapped by the russian mafia and the only tool I have is my swiss army knife and a rubberband.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by yeoman125
you should make this into a short film, it has everything, cruelty, a sexy hero, beer, a fat man and germans!

It needs a sex scene though.
They got pwned. Nice job man.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by SmarterChild
It would have been brilliant if he'd got the wrong attachment and tried to stab you with a bottle cap opener.

"I'm gonna **** you up!.... then drink your blood muhauha!"

That's what would happen.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Noyon999
dude no! Thats EXACTLY what that guy wanted to happen, now you have the knife and prints on the knife which was used in the local stabbing of a queer 30-something who tends to keep to himself but dress flambouyantly to express his sexuality who, it is believed, was killed on the grounds of being jewish. Now the police are going to be visiting your house, armed with police bears and you'll get arrested and thrown into moscow! Tl;dr- dont rescue dogs or TS will be eaten by bears

Oh the hilarity.
you make me wanna go out and beat every **** in my neighborhood who try to light dogs on fire senseless
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I know the rules of the pit, but I dont have any pics, as i dont usually take my camera with me to buy beer.

I know this weakens my credibility, but theres nothing i can do

It's okay, I believe, because you're that awesome!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Great job man.
I hate when people hurt animals, seriously, things like that piss me off to no end.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by Tire Me.
Knives are always good.

Tireedit: You did a good job.

the thing everyone caries one is that their blade is smaller than...9 cm?i think thats the maximum length a blade can have if you carry the knife with you on the street.otherwise, its illegal
Wow, that would have to be the most badass thing I've heard today. Probably the most badass thing I've heard in a long time. I want to beat someone up.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by szekelymihai
the thing everyone caries one is that their blade is smaller than...9 cm?i think thats the maximum length a blade can have if you carry the knife with you on the street.otherwise, its illegal

I don't think someone who tried burning a dog, then pulled a knife on someone, would be worried about have a knife that's a little too long.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Page 1 of 3