Alright, so long story short I need to know how to type in one page of microsoft word without it pushing lines down on the following pages

for those of you who care, im typing a 50,000 word book for a class and having the ability to type on one page without having to fix 30 others is VERY convenient

thanks guys/gals
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
hit 'insert' on your keyboard ( above delete) . this deletes spaces as you type. hit it again to turn it off.
or you could just type the page and then delete the unuses spaces intil the next page is where you want it.
Ironic how people don't use the help menu in MS Word. It's there for jus this such instance. USE IT, DAMMIT!!!
I think typing with "insert" on might fix this. But it also overwrites text if you try typing before words you've already got in there (like adding a word mid sentence will overwrite some of the next word.). I hate using it but it could work.

Don't shoot me if it doesn't work.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
I think you want page breaks.

When you want a new page to start, go before the first word and press Ctrl+Enter.
That will make sure if it needs to get pushed down, it'll go to a new page instead of getting pushed down line by line.
thanks for the help guys, and ya i actually tried using help but i couldnt figure out how to phrase it in a way that gave me an answer
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves