So I need to write a 2 page short story in the theme of scariness for my English class by tomorrow but don't really have any idea what to write.
Pit, inspire me!
There's a recent thread full of scary/creepy stories.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have some inpiration...

"I was in the kitchen eating a bowl of corn flakes when I realized "skippy won't ever let me down!". I opened the jar of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter and peanut oil dripped on my hand and it was much like the juices from a vagina. The same consistency, but a much different smell. Much more of a nutty smell. I washed it off and then got out some jelly to go along with the peanut butter, a plate to put the sandwich on, and bread to make the sandwich out of. This was organic wheat bread. Honestly, not my usual go-to bread but that's all we got outside of rasin bread which I wasn't entirely in the mood for and hamburger buns. Eating a PB&J sandwich on a hamburger bun makes me feel poor. It's like eating a hot dog between two pieces of white bread. If it got to that point and you can't afford buns you must really suck. Yeah, that's my life, but that's another story.

Anyway, I get out my butter knife and stab the peanut butter. Not really stab, I penetrated the butter and slapped some on my bread. It smoothed out so well, probably the best and easiest spread I had ever done before. The entire slice of bread was buttered and even with just the right amount of peanut butter. I thought to myself, god damn that is a sexy looking piece of bread. I think I'll make TWO sandwiches. Without a moments notice, I reach into the bread bag, pull out two more slices, and lather one of them with peanut butter in a fashion exactly as before. Another perfect spread! I have an obvious talent for this.

The hard part however, came with the jelly. I always hated infecting the jelly with peanut butter, with a buttery knife. However, I hated it even more to dirty up two knives when we have such a limited supply already. Not to mention, getting that shit out is rather a pain in my ass. Spreading it is even worse. I look like not so much a professional after doing that. I quickly slap down the cover slices of bread to conceal the mess of jelly slathered on the bread like a fat drunk hooker. I then poured my tea, cleaned up my mess and came back here to my room to then feast upon my creations. I am almost done with one sandwich now and it is rather good. That's why you should buy Skippy peanut butter. It's the best spread you'll have until your first prostitute. This spread won't steal your money while you're sleeping! So you don't have to kill that ****ing bitch!"

I did not write this, but I hope it inspires you.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
...Boo!

If that's not inspiration, then I don't know what is.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Rockford_rocks
^ That wasn't scary!

It was awesome, though!

(Directed at the story about Skippy peanut butter.)
What?
Oh, I thought you said mildly erotic.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by TheSecondRaid
this, scared the sh*t out of me when I first read all of the thread + the Ted The Caver storey.

I like the one about the windows. The girl in the picture is pretty mettle too.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I call it "The Pit Advice-Seeker's Doom". Once there was a guy who asked the Pit for advice. He soon came to depend on the bad and possibly dangerous advice given to him. Eventually he did whatever the Pit told him, including rape, and cumming blood. Soon he was a mass murderer and no force could sop him, until eventually someone told him to commit suicide, and he did, and the townspeople were saved. The End.
I recommend you commit suicide.
Quote by Flipaningage
I call it "The Pit Advice-Seeker's Doom". Once there was a guy who asked the Pit for advice. He soon came to depend on the bad and possibly dangerous advice given to him. Eventually he did whatever the Pit told him, including rape, and cumming blood. Soon he was a mass murderer and no force could sop him, until eventually someone told him to commit suicide, and he did, and the townspeople were saved. The End.
I recommend you commit suicide.

+1

write something extremely scarey like waking up being retarded..or being carrot top
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You read my mind!

No, I could tell from your raging erection.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Line 6 Spiders suddenly gain sentience and destroy all other amps in existence.
One time I woke up with a boner. Does that help?
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by NuSiK
One time I woke up with a boner. Does that help?

Was it so large that it attracted a sentient race of aliens? I didn't think so. Not worth writing about.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Here is what I came up with so far; it blows.

It was getting dark. The clouds outside have already started to fill the sky and the wind was picking up speed. Mrs. Smith knew she had to get home before the storm came in, so she was rushing to finish grading the last of the essays. Eager to get home, she decided to pack up and leave. She could grade the essays in the safety of her own home.
As she walked out to her car, Mrs. Smith was startled as she witnessed a sudden flash of light from the dark, gloomy sky and a loud crack of thunder. Rain had already started to fall. She threw her belongings in the back of her car and hurried to pull out of the parking lot.
The rain increased in intensity as she drove down the empty road. Another flash of lightning brightened up the sky, and another loud band of thunder echoed throughout the countryside. “I really hate these lonely, empty country roads,” Mrs. Smith thought to herself.
She glanced back at the pile of binders and papers in the back of her car and gasped. She had forgotten a few important binders! She was frightened at the thought of driving back to the school, but she thought that the storm wouldn’t be very intense. She could be home before the storm gets bad.
She turned her car around and drove back to the school. It looked gloomy, all the lights off and only one car in the parking lot. The rain had increased significantly and it was audibly slapping against the concrete. She ran towards the school, eager to get her documents and leave. She saw the janitor exiting as she approached the front door.
“It is raining pretty hard, you better get home soon,” Janitor Bob told her. “The school is empty, so don’t forget to lock the door when you leave.” He then got in his car and drove away.
Mrs. Smith opened the door to the door and shut it hastily behind her. She could hear the rain slamming against the rooftop of the school, and her footsteps as her wet shoes squeaked along the floor. She walked carefully down the dark hallway towards her classroom. Her door opened quietly and she reached for the switch to turn on the lights. She flicked it once, twice, and a third time.
“Great,” she thought to herself, “the power must be out.” She walked quickly to her desk and fumbled around, looking for her papers. Suddenly, a flash of lightning brightened up the room. She gasped and dropped her papers. Was that a person she saw, standing in the doorway? The janitor had gone home, hadn’t he?
“Oh, I’m just paranoid about the weather,” she thought nervously, ignoring what she might have seen. She quickly took the papers and walked out of her classroom.
She walked down the hallway towards the front entrance. Her footsteps echoed off the dark walls of the school. She stopped. Another footstep was heard, but it did not continue. Mrs. Smith glanced nervously around her, but did not see anything. She continued walking and stopped again, and the second set of footsteps stopped again.
“Didn’t you go home, Bob?” she called out into the darkness nervously. There was no reply. All she could hear was the gentle scraping of a branch on a nearby window and the constant downpour of rain on the roof. She looked around and started to run towards the front door as fast as she could. A maniacal laughter echoed throughout the hallways and she was sprinting through the dark halls, scared for her life.
Suddenly, her wet shoes slipped on the floor and her papers went flying. She thudded against the ground and groaned in pain. The evil laughter increased in volume as she lay on the floor, frozen in fear. Her head started to pound. The footsteps grew louder. Her pain intensified and she started feeling dizzy. A flash of lightning lit up the hallway and she could see a tall, dirty man standing in front of her. Her vision started to fade and she lost consciousness. The man continued to laugh and grabbed her by the legs and dragged her off into the darkness.

~~~~
I think I'm going to leave it at that, I've pretty much hit the 2-3 page requirement. I could go into detail about how this creeper rapes her and mutilates her remains (cue Cannibal Corpse lyrics), but I don't think I'd get a good grade for that.
Last edited by RPGoof at Oct 28, 2008,
Quote by Xiaoxi
I like the one about the windows. The girl in the picture is pretty mettle too.

yours was pretty good too Xiaoxi
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
It's not erotic enough
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by gun4hire
yours was pretty good too Xiaoxi

I didn't have one...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I had to write a scary story in elementary once, the wierd thing is, the creature I came up with in that story terrified me and gave me nightmares for 2 weeks.

And I was the one that wrote it
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by Xiaoxi
I didn't have one...

"bugs"

i lol'd since it was the first post after the huge wall of scary text.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by gun4hire
"bugs"

i lol'd since it was the first post after the huge wall of scary text.

lol

My underachieving ways are finally being appreciated.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana