Page 1 of 2
Acid + face = no acne.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Use benzoyle peroxide. It kills bacteria properly.

Without it your pores will get closed like a US bank! Hayooooo!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ask your Dr. about Acutane. Works wonders, although the process for getting it now is a real bitch.
Quote by Kensai
Use benzoyle peroxide. It kills bacteria properly.

Without it your pores will get closed like a US bank! Hayooooo!

I see what you did there

Benzoyle peroxide is amazing though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Go to your doctor/GP and they'll give you medication for it.
In the meantime you can look after your skin by using face washes with no harsh sh*t in them, pat dry your face after you wash it instead of rubbing, use moisturisers that don't clog up your pores and erm yeah. All I can think of atm.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

go to a dermatologist.

he'll prob prescribe you an antibiotic like minocycline and/or give you a topical acne cream that works way better than OTC creams.

right now i take 100mg of minocycline a day(supposed to be taking 200mg, but 100mg works fine for me) and using tazorac as a cream.

it works
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I have the same problems TS, get something that works, and then almost gets it away, then it almost feels like the product just goes to shit
Go to your doctor and get tetracycline or another type of antibiotic, or Acutane if you're bad enough, that worked for my dad (when he was younger) and brother who both had bad acne through genetics.
Quote by KimThayil
Ask your Dr. about Acutane. Works wonders, although the process for getting it now is a real bitch.

it works well, but i wouldnt recommend it. my brother used it, but you have to get blood drawn like every month or something. but i guess it wouldnt be so bad if your not afraid of needles
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by sam b
Cheesegrater + face = no acne

Axe + neck = no head

no head = no acne

Problem solved?

Yes

Realistic

no

Pitalistic

yes

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Stop with all the helpful replies!

We all know that acid with a pH level of 1 is the only cure for acne.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
proactiv.

for reals.

and i have hereditary acne, so i have some scarring on my back/shoulders. i used a prescripion lotion that was like 12% benzoyl peroxide back when i had bad acne on my back, and that cleared it right up.....now just to fade/get rid of the scars.....
When it gets cold and dry outside my skin tends to get irritated and occasionally break out a little bit. I had it pretty consistently my freshman year of college but it's pretty much cleared up for the most part now.

everyone has to deal with it, eventually people just grow out of it. I tried pro-active when I was in HS but it doesn't really work imo, it just dries your skin out and makes it all flaky. Imo, grosser than breaking out.
RoAccutane/Accutane!

Did a 3 month course...COMPLETELY gone. I mean COMPLETELY and no signs of it coming back 2 months later anyways. So worth it.
Quote by Snuffles
Axe + neck = no head

no head = no acne

Problem solved?

Yes

Realistic

no

Pitalistic

yes

shh, cheesegrater is less hassle
Don't rub or pick at your pimples

i have a serious problem with that and it never goes away
WOO
See a dermatologist. I did that about a week ago and I am starting to notice a difference.
Quote by KimThayil

It's totally worth it. It's the harshest treatment though, there are monthly blood tests to make sure it's not causing liver damage.
Drinking lots of water helps for some reason
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
go to a dermatologist and get medication for it, that usually works very well.

Quote by Jesse Mrau
It's totally worth it. It's the harshest treatment though, there are monthly blood tests to make sure it's not causing liver damage.

there are less harsh drugs you can take though, accutane is generally only for really severe adult acne.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
go to the doctor and ask for something.. my friend has done that.. though she was quite embarrased.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

um, watch the food you eat? probably shouldn't resort to pills and creams because they are horrible for the liver.
Quote by Snuffles
Axe + neck = no head

no head = no acne

Problem solved?

Yes

Realistic

no

Pitalistic

yes

You are a facking scientist whiz genius, have you considered dermatology as a career? You'd make millions, for serious
try and get some stuff called accutane from a dermatologist. trust me, its the ONLY stuff ive ever used that worked. i had incurable acne for years, but after six months of this stuff i was clear.

damn, i sound like a commercial lol.
Quote by mogan777
try and get some stuff called accutane from a dermatologist. trust me, its the ONLY stuff ive ever used that worked. i had incurable acne for years, but after six months of this stuff i was clear.

damn, i sound like a commercial lol.

that's a last resort though, you obviously needed it, but a lot of people don't.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
accutane is a wonderful product... cleared up my acne completely. it sucks going through the process though cause it chaps your lips and dries the skin. but totally worth it
well....sorry
go to a dermotologist and get a prescription it will almost for sure work
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Quote by dig up my date
does anybody get acne on their back? i do and it sucks

yeah, oxy and neutrogena have bodywash that works well, but if its worse than what those can help, a dermatologist can easily prescribe something a little more potent.
I got put on oxytetracycline and benzoyl peroxide about 3 weeks ago and it's almost gone. Just go ask for a prescription.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
do not use tazorac. ive had it perscribed twice and it kinda works but it also builds up an your skin and then one day you wake up and it hurts to move your face. i literally sat on my bed with a hunting knife and spent twenty mineuts scraping it off.

the only things that have worked for me are antibiotics, which you cant use to much, and peroxide, which causes scars. so i recommend peroxide and some kind of vitamin E moisterizer to repair your skin.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by heavyairship
do not use tazorac. ive had it perscribed twice and it kinda works but it also builds up an your skin and then one day you wake up and it hurts to move your face. i literally sat on my bed with a hunting knife and spent twenty mineuts scraping it off.

the only things that have worked for me are antibiotics, which you cant use to much, and peroxide, which causes scars. so i recommend peroxide and some kind of vitamin E moisterizer to repair your skin.

You sure you're not a snake
When your giving a blow job, try not to get it all over your face.

im not proud.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Page 1 of 2