I've got my heart set on buying a Fender Supersonic 2x12 cabinet in blonde to go with my blonde '64 showman but so far the only reason this cab seems perfect is because it looks very good with the head and because all specs seem to match the head but i'm afraid i know nothing about how it sounds. Could anyone give me a basic review about how it sounds if they could.
It sounds like a Fender. You know, sort of like a Marshall but slightly different. If you want a more vintage sound go for it. What styles of music do you play?
I play more alternate rock than vintage really. Like i said, the only reason i looked into this cab was because it matched the head.

As long as the clean is good, i dont mind.
Quote by RG PROG
It sounds like a Fender. You know, sort of like a Marshall but slightly different. If you want a more vintage sound go for it. What styles of music do you play?

A Marshall cab sounds FAR different from a Fender cab.
The Supersonic cabinets all use V30s, so figure out what a V30 sounds like, and decide from there. I own the combo, and I'm considering swapping in a different speaker for a better blues sound. The V30s are nice speakers, no doubt, and the cabinets are well built, but you just need to figure out if the speakers are voiced right for you.