i have a ibanaz acoustic guitar and i was wondering about how much it would coust me to electrify it
you can't make it an "electric guitar" in the sense it seems you're thinking of..

if you want to make it an electro-acoustic, simply buy an acoustic pickup or some other things that guitarcenter has

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-Pickups-Pickups.gc

check out those
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
it doesn't take much more than tossing your guitar into a tub full of water strapped to the ass end of a toaster.. pretty inexpensive if you ask me.

although something tells me this isn't the "electrifying" characteristic that you're looking for?
Quote by kaze_no_oto
A shoe box with two coffee can pickups and pubic hair strings. Rock on.

My Gear:

Gibson 1959 Les Paul Classic Sunburst.
Kramer Vanguard 440S/D
EKO 1957 Acoustic
Vantage 118DT Custom.

Quote by Silverstein57
it doesn't take much more than tossing your guitar into a tub full of water strapped to the ass end of a toaster.. pretty inexpensive if you ask me.

although something tells me this isn't the "electrifying" characteristic that you're looking for?

+ 44
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Silverstein57

Thats win.
But yeah, there are acoustic pickups you attach to the soundhole. Others attach to somewhere under the bridge. Other times you can just shove a mic on it >_>
Do you want it in permanently, or do you want one you can take in and out at will?
Ya, there are a lot of options. I had a humbucking soundhole, and it was a little muddy. I would stick to a sing coil and a noise gate.