I've been having work done on my toes, and on Thursday morning I'm taking anesthesia for the first time. I'm hoping my two friends in college, who I haven't seen for over a week, can come over in the afternoon, but my mom said I'm going to be sleeping all day. The surgery is at 11:00am, and I'm pretty sure it's going to take (at the very most) less than an hour. My two friends get out of class at like 3:30. My mom said I'm going to wake up after the surgery long enough to come home, and then I'll be going back to bed for the rest of the day. Is she right?
pretty much. you'll pretty much be out the whole day pretty much.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
you'll throw up a couple times
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by theking182
pretty much. you'll pretty much be out the whole day pretty much.

well, pretty much what he said....pretty much
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
i suggest you throw up everything in you stomach. that will get it all out, then you wont feel sick. saltine crackers and ramen are the best to eat if you are hungry though
Anastheisia...Pulling Toes...i like it
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
don't eat before it.... and yes, the whole day will be sleeping/out of it

dont make plans
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by vmanoman
well, pretty much what he said....pretty much

pretty much, yeah. pretty much what he said, is pretty much what'll pretty much happen, pretty much
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
I was never gassed, but I've had anesthesia injected into my toes when I had to have some hangnails removed, so I saw the whole thing.

Kind of weird. I couldn't feel a thing, until about an hour later. Then I could REALLY feel it.
If its injected, then you'll be out until the surgery's over and be high as a fckn kite unless you sleep. I took anesthesia better than most people when I got my fck'd up wizdum teefs out, I just bounced back and the only side effect was oral bleeding (lulz)
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
I never threw up, I was out of it for about an hour afterwards, then i kept passing out on the way home. Then slept for about 12 hours.
Quote by RMC06
I was never gassed, but I've had anesthesia injected into my toes when I had to have some hangnails removed, so I saw the whole thing.

Kind of weird. I couldn't feel a thing, until about an hour later. Then I could REALLY feel it.

I keep getting infected ingrown toenails, just because of the way my toes are. They're putting acid into where the toenail gets ingrown, so it kills the root and doesn't grow back there anymore.

Also, by out of it, do you guys mean I'll just be kind of dazed out or something, or should I just not have anyone over?
Quote by frottage
I keep getting infected ingrown toenails, just because of the way my toes are. They're putting acid into where the toenail gets ingrown, so it kills the root and doesn't grow back there anymore.

That's ****ing gross.
Quote by vash_08
That's ****ing gross.

I thought the gross part was when my mom watched it last time.

First time, they removed two ingrown nails. I had four shots of Novicaine in both of my big toes, and I didn't watch. When he just did one the second time, my mom watched. She said he just cut out the part of the toenail, pulled some stringy stuff out of my toe (ew) and then he was done. I'm glad I didn't watch.
I mean you'll have really bad ideas that seem like you're inventing the lightbulb, everything is really slow, I got very annoyed very easily, and if your music is loud you'll turn it down even though you normally wouldn't
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...