which torrent program is better? utorrent, or bittorrent? or are they the exact same? also, when im downloading torrents, how can i find out if what i've downloaded is legit or a virus before unpacking it? i've been scammed in the past.
I find bittorrent more effective
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Edit @ dullsilver_mike
its not a question of my morality, i'd simply like someone to answer the question i posted, not give an opinion on downloading.

either way ive heard good things about bittorrent.
i use bitlord...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
so would scanning the the torrent before i unpack it make sure it doesnt contain virus/malware/spyware
Quote by Rush Fan 06
so would scanning the the torrent before i unpack it make sure it doesnt contain virus/malware/spyware

should.. i use mozilla so it scans all downloads automatically
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
uTorrent has more features than the basic bittorrent client, and it is extremely small. I don't know why anyone would use bittorrent.

Quote by deanfreak93
should.. i use mozilla so it scans all downloads automatically

It scans the torrent file, which doesn't contain the files you are trying to download. Once you use a torrent client to actually get the files, scan them.
uTorrent, but then again I pay for all of my entertainment.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
i usually google search things i want and pick the first site that has a good leech/seed ratio and doesn't require money.