Hi guys, I bought a used B-52 AT-100 head a couple months ago, it came without a footswitch, the one it should come with has four buttons. Channel, gain, reverb and effects loop.

I have an oldish crate amp, it has a three button footswitch... These don't work together in any way.

If I buy a four button footswitch from ebay that was not made for this amp, would it work? Why isn't the current one working? Any related wisdom?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
You have to get the specific foot switch i think.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by I am wet
You have to get the specific foot switch i think.

Simply doing this will save headaches and wasted money? So why not buy the correct one for it?
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
cause the correct one is about 50 bucks and ebay would be about ten
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Well why drop $10 + shipping on something that might not work? Or might not work correctly?

Meh I can't twist your arm to buy something specific.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
^I agree, which was why i was asking the question, i don't think i'll buy it from ebay, i'll probably make do with nothing and just work my guitar's volume knob to roll off the gain and work with a dirty clean
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai