What laptop should I get around $1,000? I play games a lot, so I'm mainly looking for a computer with the lowest lag possible
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

laptops =/= Gaming
i learned it the hard way
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
i wouldnt get laptops for gaming. pcs are much better for the price. are you really going to take it out with you or just use it at home like most people I know?
google?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by RPGoof
Laptops suck for gaming.
Build a desktop if you want to game.

i can box EQ and WOW on my 5 year old laptop with very little lag or slow downs (well EQ has a few areas i avoided but only shatt in wow gave me problems)
Quote by bingeandletgo
What laptop should I get around $1,000? I play games a lot, so I'm mainly looking for a computer with the lowest lag possible

Here
Quote by PureRockNRoll
i can box EQ and WOW on my 5 year old laptop with very little lag or slow downs (well EQ has a few areas i avoided but only shatt in wow gave me problems)

A lot of modern games don't support high level graphics cards in their laptop versions as well as desktop graphics cards.
XPS or MacBook Pro

Anything else completely sucks. I'd personally get the new MBP. It has a 9400 onboard for non gaming and 9600 for gaming. Very efficient.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
A laptop is an AMAZING game player.

For minesweeper. who the hell needs crysis when you have minesweeper?

and *reported*
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.