http://www.angelfire.com/music4/ezchord/

I was at my guitar lesson yesterday, when my teacher mentioned this. I asked him what it was, and he explained it and we had a full-on lolfest.

Apparently, you place it on the correct frets, hit the specific chord button and it drops tiny hammers on the correct frets, so all you have to do is strum for easy chords.

So pretty much, if you own this, you're a failure.

Is this new, or has it been discussed and I just don't remember it?
I've seen it over 9000 times!
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
that's ridiculous.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
lol, "many people gave up trying to learn the guitar because it often took months"yup, apparently sometimes learning guitar can take up to MONTHS :O.....FAIL TO THE EXTREME. god what has society become....
This is so stupid. It's like buying a wheelchair for a baby so they don't have to learn how to walk.
it sounded retarded just reading about it. and then i actually took a look at the picture. Good lord.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by pacoasterrider
Imagine seeing that on stage.

I totally want one.

I can imagine it.

D C G D C G OHSHIT EM7 *frantically searches for button*
So what happens when you want to play something besides those 4 chords?
Yup. Pretty much useless.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
oh god, if only i had this!

it could have saved me all those agonizing hours (3 dreadful hours) of learning the chords
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
*Lols into a coma*
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
That really is ridiculous if you're using it to actually replace chord fingering, but it would be really interest to use more like a capo or something
Quote by metaldud536
It's about time. Who needs effort? It's like using 99 Rare Candies

I used to do that.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Universal bar chord is the hardest chord to finger because all six of the guitar strings must be pressed by all of the fingers on the hand.

Universal bar chord.

/thread
i think it would be cool to use as a capo sort of. it looks more complicated to operate than to actually learn how to play the chords, but whatever I don't think I could understand someone who actually wants one for its real purpose.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by PureRockNRoll
You know i guess it could be useful one day if you lost 3 fingers and could still somewhat play.

django reinhardt
Follow me on instagram @createdaily