Poll: should i quit playing music?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i quit playing music?
yes quit
65 35%
no keep on playing
121 65%
Voters: 186.
Page 1 of 2
umm yeah. i really like playing music but i dont think theres any money or career in it. should i quit? (Invalid img)
Don't stop believing
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yes and you should probably kill yourself as well.

And put your guitar on ebay while your at it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Figure out why your playing music, is it to become rich and have a career or is it for fun. The answer will come to you.
Gear
Carvin custum dc 747
Ibanez rg 520qs
Homemade Nocaster
Hofner violin bass
Hughes & Kettner Swithcblade 100 head
Ampeg v-4 412's (one with veteran 30's one with stock speakers)
Randall 412
Vintage Supra
ISP Decimater G-string
Quote by lzcougarz3
If you're playing only to make money then yes.

This.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
If you are just playing to make money or be famous stop now please. We don't need more nickleback one is enough.
wheres your dedication to the music man? don't stop playing, just play as a hobby and have a decent job and stuff, so on the chance that you do get big, get a one hit wonder, and fall in to poorness again, you have something to fall back on. If you never get big you have a decent job! its a win-win situation

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
u dont get paid to live. shuld u quit?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by cjblack532
Don't stop believing

Yeah, hold on to the feeling.
posts like this are really stupid and bug me so yeah, and shoot yourself in the head while your at it, if its not your career, then apparently you only do it for fun, and if its not fun, why bother?
Don't ever stop believing. ^^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Faux
Nah i made over 9000 playing music last week

To complete this:

"I made over 9000 playing music last Thursday. There were at least 100 people there. Shit was so cash"
c'mon dude. theirs no way you think someone is seriously hitting the "yes" button up their. You have to be an idiot to think that someones gonna tell you you should quit a hobby because there is no career in it. So actually, I think you should quit because your an idiot. If you like playing music than continue to do it, who cares what the hell anyone else thinks you should do with your life
No way, you need to stop worrying about a job and money, and hygiene...all of societies demands.

And uhh, Streetlight People.
Your Signature:
Quote by lzcougarz3

+1
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yes and you should probably kill yourself as well.

This.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by TooFast
This.

That.

...And you should give me your guitar.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by TooFast
This.

Don't listen to this man. It's that.

EDIT: DAMN BEATEN TO IT! Curse you Shard Prime!
Dude, play music for the fun of playing music. If you want to play music solely for making money, then you shouldn't play music.
If you don't see anything more than money in it, quit. You make us all look bad.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Quote by lzcougarz3

There is no such thing as only playing for money. Surely, if someone really didn't have an interest in music, either:

1. He wouldn't have the drive to be good enough as a musician to make money in the first place.
2. He wouldn't go through the hassles of working as a musician and will something that's easier and has same or more amount of pay.

There is such a thing as playing music to make money. There's nothing wrong with it. If you think otherwise, it's because you're a pampered spoiled brat who's never stepped foot in the real world.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hate to see people quit playing an instrument.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Know what this reminds me of?

Lars Ulrich

...nuff said
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press