I've got a Gibson SG Special faded I want to sell so I can buy a new guitar. I love this guitar and there's is little to no amount of scratches [just a few on the pick guard but that's to be expected] As for everything else It'll be cleaned before I ever send it to anyone.

You need to be from the US, I'm sorry but I don't want to have to deal with that I'm sorry. The Guitar will come with a gig bag and if needed I'll even throw in a handful of picks if needed.
I've got one of these, I love it. (Just a little testimonial to help you out)
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Oh my mistake, um 615, willing to go down, nothing under 550.

It is a fairly amazing guitar. I have pictures if needed and the pick up covers can be taken off since I haven't soldered them on.

So you can just use something and pull em off. It may need it's intonation fixed a little bit but that's nothing major, it can be fixed with a short visit to your local Luthier. [Or Guitar center repair guy]
uber bumpage.

be careful or a mod will come along and lock this thread for over bumping. the rule is 3 a week and 1 per 24 hours if i remember correctly.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Hey, did you add the covers after market?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Vox AD50
I like it alot. I've been thinking of doing something like that on mine, too.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Vox AD50
I don't regret it one bit, besides the fact you can't touch them without making a finger print. I It honestly looks and feels like a standard [my friend has a standard sg and we compared the two, mine sounded better in metal, rock and blues, his sounded better in country, blue grass, and classic rock
If this counts as a bump my bad but it turns out.

Either 600 or 590. Incase your wondering I'm including the gig bag. And If you want i'll even throw in a free mini amp.
No offense man, but I'd be extremely surprised if you got anywhere close to $600 for it. The guitar costs $650 new. It took me a month and a half to sell mine, and the best I could get out of it was ~$500, with a hardshell case.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Actually at guitar center it costs roughly 829. Go to their website and look. I got mine towards the end of last March.

None taken I know your just trying to help me out, and I greatly appreciate it man.
I take that back. If you just google "Special Faded Gibson SG" you'll come with results and every price you'll find is $829 give or take a few 10's.
Quote by ChrisL120
I take that back. If you just google "Special Faded Gibson SG" you'll come with results and every price you'll find is $829 give or take a few 10's.

that's now, with the recent price raise. they were go for $579 when i was looking for a new guitar back in december.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I'm not sure about the SG's, but the faded double cuaways are noe selling for 929$ brand new at zzounds and a few other websites I visited. The lowest I saw new was 846$, so it seems they may be going up in price.

And of course he'd use todays prices. The price for it could have been 300$ dollars last year, but tthat doesn't change the fact that they are more NOW. People should have bought them when they were cheaper I guess.
Yeah dude, I got mine new for around 630.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Vox AD50
Wow, Gibson really raised the price on these.

I got an ad from American Musical a few days ago advertising them for $680 with extended warranty.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^--At stores and stuff ya. They're average is usually about 600 or 30 bucks above.

Even then, my price i'm selling is at least the 590. Please stop talking about the prices at other places. I didn't mean to get so indepth with it.

Though I appreciate the bumps, the pointless rambling is getting on my nerves [no offense]
i wish gibson wouldn't put stupid dot inlays on these. otherwise, i'd be all over it.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
I am honestly considering swapping out the dots myself for trapezoids. And if not me then a local luthier can do it
where are you located? i might be interested
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Quote by MatrixClaw
No offense man, but I'd be extremely surprised if you got anywhere close to $600 for it. The guitar costs $650 new. It took me a month and a half to sell mine, and the best I could get out of it was ~$500, with a hardshell case.

to me
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808