hello, I want to ask if i should be thinking of buying a new guitar or a new amp, because in one hand i believe most of your sound comes out from the amp, but, on the other hand, i think my amp is pretty good... and my guitar maybe not.

i was wondering, should i ask this question in the guitar forum, or the gear (the amp) forum? i have the feeling that if i put the thread in the guitar forum i will be tell to buy a guitar, but if i post it in the amp thread, i will be told to buy a new amp...

so maybe i should post the same thread in both forums...

what should i do?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
hello, I want to ask if i should be thinking of buying a new guitar or a new amp, because in one hand i believe most of your sound comes out from the amp, but, on the other hand, i think my amp is pretty good... and my guitar maybe not.

i was wondering, should i ask this question in the guitar forum, or the gear (the amp) forum? i have the feeling that if i put the thread in the guitar forum i will be tell to buy a guitar, but if i post it in the amp thread, i will be told to buy a new amp...

so maybe i should post the same thread in both forums...

what should i do?
absolutely do NOT put the thread in both. that's just not done.

pick one or the other. doesn't matter much which, in this case.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i'll put it in the gear one thenn
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
absolutely do NOT put the thread in both. that's just not done.

pick one or the other. doesn't matter much which, in this case.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?