Page 1 of 2
CSU Long Beach

Hows the pit doin with college/university applications?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I won't be graduating anytime soon.....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Congratulations. You filled out some papers/typed stuff online and probably paid a stupid fee.
mmmk.
Just applied tonight to Northeastern University, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and University of Rhode Island, all early action.
Im not applying anywhere till next year

I'm not looking forward to it, though. Its gonna be a pain in the ass, and the wait is gonna be unbearable.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Tire Me.
"I just received my first college rejection letter"

That sux i never got one of those.
join the army
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
in the middle of that stuff man... got my residential hall confirmed though

uni starts for me in march.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Community College all the way...

Majoring in English. I figure I'll transfer my last year or something of that nature... Save a couple bucks.

PS Long Beach is no joke like 40 minutes from me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
In my second year of college now. The application process is miserable. But the period between submitting apps and getting responses is worse. Congrats though! It's a good feeling to get them out there. How many schools are you applying to?
Right....

ANYWAYS...

What other schools are you looking at TS?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Im just finishing college and going to UNIVERSITY!!!!

but yeah I got an offer to a top uni without applying.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

I've just applied for honours in psychology at University of Western Australia... if I get in, it means I'll be postponing entering the real world for another year at least, while tutoring first year psych students... not to mention the benefits of being one step closer being a fully qualified psychologist, when I'll be able to read people's minds and hypnotize them
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
Graduate here. Damn you people make me jealous.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
i think i was pretty smart about my application. i applied to University of Pittsburgh back during the summer, and since they do a rolling admissing, applying that early gives you really good chances. got my acceptance letter i guess two weeks ago or so.

oh yeah, and i dont have to pay tuition either. my dads an employee of the university and thats one of his benefits

so basically, im done
NOPE
I've submitted my uni applications. And got all six offers. And then gone to a different uni all together. Then studied there for a couple of years. Now I'm trying to decide what to do my masters in.
applying to 5

CSULB

Cal Poly

CSU Fullerton

CSU LA

UCLA
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
College rocks, man, if you can find a way to go (scholarships, FAFSA, National Guard?) it's well worth it. And this is coming from someone paying for his.

Anyway I'm down here at Texas State; applications suck but you've got a leg up for applying early, it's all worth the effort.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Currently at UCLA, freshman. Happy to answer any questions you guys may have about the place, just PM me or drop a line here.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
I did so well on my applications that I'm actually in college already.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hated applying to schools. It was such a hassle to do, and the fees made it feel like they were robbing me and my family (in a small way).

I applied to a few places when I was a senior, I only really wanted to go to two of them, though. I applied to Texas because I LOVE the Texas Longhorns, but I pretty much got rejected (they wanted me to start at one school and then transfer in from another, which I didn't really want to do). The other school I wanted to go to was Texas State, which I am at now.

I'm now a Junior at Texas State and am well on my way to getting a degree in Exercise and Sports Science.
FAFSA = Fucking Asshole Forms Suck Ass

Clever, I know.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeah I had my dad fill out my FAFSA, I couldn't be arsed deciphering all those tax forms. Gonna have to do it for myself next year, curse having a job and having the government know about it.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Xiaoxi, that's brilliant; especially when your dad makes bundles but wants you to pay for college. Ugh.

Yeah Texas State is great, not much I'd change about it. But how about them Longhorns? Shoot, I wish our football team was as fun to watch.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Denthrare
Xiaoxi, that's brilliant; especially when your dad makes bundles but wants you to pay for college. Ugh.

Your dad is a FADSA

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That's cool man, your acronymonial skills amaze and astound.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Denthrare

Yeah Texas State is great, not much I'd change about it. But how about them Longhorns? Shoot, I wish our football team was as fun to watch.

Gotta say, the Longhorns have exceeded pretty much all of my expectations this season. I was expecting a good season (the usual 10 wins), but I wasn't expecting them to be #1 this far into the season.

As for the Texas State team, I've only been to one game this season. I went to every home game my freshman year, but they really sucked. Then I went to a few last year, and they still sucked. They are doing pretty well this year, compared to their last few years.
Quote by Denthrare
That's cool man, your acronymonial skills amaze and astound.

Thank you.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Thank you.

Oh don't mention it, I'm sure you get it all the time.

And yeah Angus, I have to admit I've heard so little positive about them that I haven't made it to a game yet. Seen almost all the Longhorn games though.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
I submitted one to Vanier College for Pure and Applied Sciences, and another one to Dawson College for Pure and Applied Sciences.
Although I'm currently IN Dawson.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Denthrare
Oh don't mention it, I'm sure you get it all the time.

Are you kidding me? I can't even keep track, there's so many gratitude notes to me.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
congrats! college apps are really stressful, but once you get them done you're pretty much done for the rest of high school and you can kick back and relax! until then, keep on churning high quality apps out. good luck! hope you end up where you want to
Hi!

Sig Retired.
You should've tried and got in in earlier. I applied to UW at the end of November and WWU and CWU at the end of December. I'll definitely get into CWU, and most likely WWU, but I REALLY want to go to UW.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm just trying to finish my damn thesis by this May. If a year in the real world sucks after that, I'll have to find someone to pay for an MFA or PhD program so that I can keep enjoying the student life style.

Higher education is a lot of fun.
Page 1 of 2