id like someone to recommend me some grunge songs to listen to as i havent found any new good ones lately, plz no nirvana suggestions as i have almost all there songs, and plz no pixies i really dont like them, pearl jam, sound garden, alice in chains are all acceptable as i dont know alot of songs by them.
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
The Day I Tried to Live, Slaves and Bulldozers, Burden In My Hand, Pretty Noose, Jesus Christ Pose, Fell On Black Days .... and so many more, all of those by Soundgarden, and are quite good.
thanks alot guys
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
alice in chains - rooster
alice in chains - would?
soundgarden - spoonman
soundgarden - black hole sun

and the pearl jam ones already suggested. i'll post more if i think of any.
hmm. well. some alice in chains songs. oh, temple of the dog-reach down. a ton
Veruca Salt circa American Thighs.

Everything after that is garbage, but that album is sooo good.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
get Facelift by AIC if you like Dirt. I prefer FL but most peeps like Dirt better
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Not grunge I'm afriad.

Explain your reasoning.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Just because most of the bands recruited by Sub Pop happened to be from the surrounding area doesn't mean they're the only ones that get the title.

and besides, even if they're not grunge, if the guy likes Nirvana, chances are he'll enjoy alt rock in the vein of Veruca Salt, Garbage, etc, so what's the point of bringing up semantics, other than to say "lol i noe more about grunge than you"
Quote by blackflag49
Just because most of the bands recruited by Sub Pop happened to be from the surrounding area doesn't mean they're the only ones that get the title.

and besides, even if they're not grunge, if the guy likes Nirvana, chances are he'll enjoy alt rock in the vein of Veruca Salt, Garbage, etc, so what's the point of bringing up semantics, other than to say "lol i noe more about grunge than you"

I never said I know more about grunge than anybody, so what's the point in being an ass about it?

The OP said he wanted to listen to grunge songs, so I was just pointing out that Veruca Salt don't happen to be grunge. Maybe people will actually learn something?

But yeah, the OP probably will enjoy alt rock like that which is totally cool. I was just pointing out a fact. I don't see what the big deal is.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
I never said I know more about grunge than anybody, so what's the point in being an ass about it?
You're right I apologize.

That's just the vibe I get anytime someone needlessly brings up the (false) if-it's-not-from-Seattle-it-ain't-grunge argument.
hmm good songs to suggest,well songs by alice in chains that i like are:them bones, dam that river, rooster, godsmack and would
Yep, I'm from Kentucky all right! yee haw!

Quote by Zycho
Who says you need a band? A bass can do just as much exciting shit as a guitar can.
Quote by blackflag49
You're right I apologize.

That's just the vibe I get anytime someone needlessly brings up the (false) if-it's-not-from-Seattle-it-ain't-grunge argument.

I'll set Frenchy on you.