there's this one guy at my school, and whenever I see him i get really pissed off. I don't know why. He seems to be nice enough. He's always walking around holding hands with his girlfriend, and for some reason i hate him whenever I see him. He always looks so happy, and it kinda gets me thinking "What gives him the right to be so happy?".

I dunno, I can't relaly explain it. Does anybody else have similar wierd things like that?
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
nope, im usually the happy guy everyone wants to beat up
Gear:
Ibanez PC5
Ibanez RG120
Peavey Vypry 15w
It's called Jealousy.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
o_O
TS.

Leave UG.

Bastard.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Oct 28, 2008,
a lot of people are like that, you're a bitty little man. you should sort out the issue before you become an adult.
Happy people don't piss me off, fake happy people do. I know people who are genuinely happy pretty much all the time and they are great to be around. You then have people who just seem fake and those are the ones i can't stand being around.
When you think about him, do you subconciously put your hands down your pants?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I think it's just you, scrooge.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well people that are mad at other people's happiness make me mad.

I get mad at fake happiness, especially in relationships when I tell one person is being used as a toy by the other person and they are too stupid to realize it. So, they get all douche baggy with you every time you see them after that. It pisses me off. What really pisses me off if the person that's taking advantage of the other person. Two idiots in fake love...Attention *****s and those who fall for their tricks...

I'm the guy everyone hates for his somewhat cynical and bleak outlook on life. I'm in no way hated for happiness...

TS, just get over your jealousy...it's getting our feet wet with an icky slime...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker

I'm the guy everyone hates for his somewhat cynical and bleak outlook on life. I'm in no way ahted for happiness...

that just so happens to be me too
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by YourDad
o_O
TS.

Leave UG.

Bastard.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Kick his ass! Who in the **** does he think he is!? Who gave him the permission to be happy?

But on a more serious note, yeah I know what you're talking about. I can't stand people that act like theyre perfect....
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton